Reviews for Harry Potter and the Search for Power
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Not so good. Harry needs to deal with Mrs Weasley definitively.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
That is the one thing that bothered me about them. Always trusting Dumbledore to think for them.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Woot! Help for that will be good!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Good start!
Akasha Drake chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Okay, first of all, yes, you did get 'Moste Potente Potions' right

Second, excellent job of building up to the action.

But aren't things going a bit too easy for them so far? I half expect Dumbledore to cause trouble for them, things are going so easily.
Ileah chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
You spelled the Potions book title right, no worries. And I don't care if it's suspended for a long time, I don't care if it's been dropped. I'm reviewing because it's a good story and deserves it. If there is another update, you can be sure I'll read it.
Parcel chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
this is good keep it up no problems with it so far (eccept that whole better part of a year thing i wanna know to know their animagus forms now, oh well ill have to wait)
lordvitiris chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Hi,

I was wondering if you will be updating sometime soon. It has my interest in full mode. It was getting good too. Can't wait, please update soon.
EFLAME chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
good. please update soon
Crimsonphoenix1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
Another excellent chapter! I LOVE phoenixes- they're my favorite magical creature (that's why I named my name Crimsonphoenix1) a phoenix-Harry would be so awesome! Update soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, it sounds great.. (By the way, did you hear about the sixth HP book's title?)
Brittany Michelle Granger chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
this is a really good story..hey do u think u can make up a name for them like how James. Sirius, Remus and the OTHER one have 1 :the Maurders i hope i spelt that right that will be kewl

Brittany
an-angel36 chapter 4 . 6/19/2004
i like it so far its good and draws u in! cant wait 2 c wot animals da 3 of dem become! im lookin forward 2 da next chapter!
Crimsonphoenix1 chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
When you reviewed my story, I decided I'd go and check yours out! It's extremely well-written and I really like the idea you chose about the dream Harry had! Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter. It's going to be interesting seeing what three Animagi the trio turn into!

Update soon! _
sillyseal chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Your story seems really great, I look forward to hear from it

sillyseal
amosubrosa chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Very good so far...I intend to follow along.