Reviews for Baby Borderline
snow leaves- my real name chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
nice, ryoga/ukyo forever
to madmartagan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
to madmartagan

i cant help but not read your comment. ummm, do you mean that this story of baby borderline is similar to this fanfic? cause i also know that Maison Ikkoku. and they are kind of have resemblance to Ranma and Akane, etc combined, since it has one creator...i could tell you a lot on how come that has an actual ending, but its not important.

and about this story, i like it! i also dreamed of Ryoga and Ukyo, then all of the sudden im back on liking them again, they are my favorite pairs too before.
madmartagan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I couldn't stop laughing because Takahashi (the creater of Ranma) actually has done a similar scene in the anime preceding Ranma.

It's called "Maison Ikkoku". Have you ever seen it? Just about everyone agree it's Takahashi's best work, and it has an actual ending to. Unlike her others which sort of trail off with out any resolution.
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Now that ... was ... interesting.

Unique story.

dennisud
Flamemajic chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Ah, here I am again...

This is one of your older stories. I read it on Casual Elegance, I believe. I found it really strange the first time, but in the several times I've re-read it since then, it's grown on me a bit.

Yay for Ukyo Ryoga!