Reviews for Stillness In Time
asalea25 chapter 1 . 1/24
please write more (
i love content m... ry/uk
you as a writer.
i really love how you adore them like i do
I AM SO SERIOUSLY SAD! YOU STOP WRITING ABOUT THEM
triangle3side chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i love this story a lot!
revybluelagoon chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i wish Ryoga did what he thought of Ukyo after picking up those pieces of clothes on the floor, lol... kidding aside, but maybe i still mean it ;) and Ukyo loving how it felt when... you know, hopefully they went home to Ukyo's, and...
i wish someday you will write more about them.
mangoshakecold chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE RYOGA AND UKYO! PLEASE MORE! I WANT MORE LEMONY, HIHIHI
ryogaukyoforevertome chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
i love it very much! :)
twotowntoons chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
im so loving this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
any epilogue? is that what they call it? sorry haven't been reading for so long. how about a second round on bed? then, where they become a lover.
snow chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
hey there! what about a sequel please! for Ryoga and Ukyo fans! pleaseeeeeee! and some lemon that we wouldn't mind reading.
WOW chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I LOVE IT DEAREST
snow leaves- my real name chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I LOVE IT DEAR! MOSTLY THE PAIRING
newbie to fanfic chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
love it! and love the pair a lot!
UchanPchanforeverlove chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i love it
cxvxs chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Poor Ranma's going to be traumatized for life! I just had to get that out there!

So when I first started reading this, I thought that this was Ranma/Akane, up until Ryoga said "Ukyo" that is. And then, when I read the "red chinese t-shirt" I thought, "Shampoo? Why Shampoo?" It clicked a moment later, though.

I did imagine one thing, though. Ranma, after regaining his ability to speak. "My room. They were in my room. My room. Clothes. I saw their clothes. Clothes Everywhere. In my room. In my BED! MY BED! Ahhhh! I'm going to have to wash my sheets! Wash them and burn them and make sure no one ever uses them again! My bed!" Yup. Ranma, tramatized for life.

Really, though. I turly enjoyed this.
michiriru88 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i was wondering why i havent read this, when i almost read all your stories, and almost all stories, about ukyo and ryoga... this is great! i love it
Red Dragonfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I like the way sex is treated maturely in the story, dealing more with feelings and reactions than the actual deed. This was the first of your Ryoga x Ukyo stories I stumbled on and I loved it. Such a sweet, awkward moment. Sorry the review was so long in coming.