Reviews for The New Defence Teacher
Diabolic Esper Add chapter 1 . 8/13
This is beautiful
When Mustang said adequate ankle protection i fucking lost it
Chisato Morohiko chapter 1 . 4/1
Holy shit I cracked up! XDDD LMFAO
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
...I...No excuses from you indeed. But i still love you. Oh Ed, oh Roy. I love both of you.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was absolutely hysterical! I loved it. I couldn't stop laughing. XD

I know that this was for a drabble challenge, but I find myself wishing that there was more. That's how awesome it is.
haraguo chapter 1 . 11/8/2013

i have no excuse for supporting this ship other than saying that i am a creepy BL fangirl

oh god this is wonderful
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Even though this is an older story, or one-shot, I just had to let you know how much I loved it! This was hilarious, with the way Mustang was just so smooth and unflapable, in spite of trying to exhibit a very irate Edward Elric to a class of unsuspecting wizards & witches. You captured both of them perfectly. Now if only you had made your one-shot twice as long, so you could've let Edward turn loose on Mustang, turning the classroom into a bigger mess than any cage full of Cornish Pixies ever could. After all, if the class is receiving a lesson on the extremely rare Elric-alchemist, and warned of their volatility, that just BEGS for a scene where the magical-but-unprepared students find out just how dangerously 'special' this "Fullmetal Alchemist" can be, ( not feed him after midnight, do not get him wet, do not call him short...)! C'mon, won't you please add another chapter to this?! If you come up with a great story idea, it needs to be carried out through to the end!
La La chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
As a rule, I don't like drabble and I don't like over-the-top humour.
But I've found myself loving this. So. Freaking. Much.
I've read it and reread it and I still find myself giggling and picturing it.
I think it's how Roy is totally unflappable and Ed is...flappable isn't a word...easily annoyed, that makes it so darn funny.
Ten points to the House of your choice, this is amazing.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
The Elric Brothers are a rare and dangerous specimen indeed. Especially the eldest.
beesthoven chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hilarious! I would love to be in that class!
Crash chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Nice concept. Could be better.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
B.Vain chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
haha, Awesome.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
God, this made me die from laugher!
Ichiume chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Haha, that made me lol, though I wish there was a bit more Harry potter/magical stuff in this. Thanks for sharing this piece with us!