Reviews for The New Defence Teacher
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 7/6
I will forever love you for this.
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 7/5
Ahhh...I needed that.
Thank you for the smiles!
LeChick chapter 1 . 2/6
No excuse is needed for awesome
Rhea chapter 1 . 2/6
FUCK YESSSSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
ARTIST
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 1/29
God, this made me giggle! XD This was awesome! Thank you for writing!
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Best. Crack. Ever.
XD
-Dante
Diabolic Esper Add chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
When Mustang said adequate ankle protection i fucking lost it
Chisato Morohiko chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Holy shit I cracked up! XDDD LMFAO
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
...I...No excuses from you indeed. But i still love you. Oh Ed, oh Roy. I love both of you.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was absolutely hysterical! I loved it. I couldn't stop laughing. XD

I know that this was for a drabble challenge, but I find myself wishing that there was more. That's how awesome it is.
cryvesper chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
omfg

i have no excuse for supporting this ship other than saying that i am a creepy BL fangirl

but
oh god this is wonderful
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Even though this is an older story, or one-shot, I just had to let you know how much I loved it! This was hilarious, with the way Mustang was just so smooth and unflapable, in spite of trying to exhibit a very irate Edward Elric to a class of unsuspecting wizards & witches. You captured both of them perfectly. Now if only you had made your one-shot twice as long, so you could've let Edward turn loose on Mustang, turning the classroom into a bigger mess than any cage full of Cornish Pixies ever could. After all, if the class is receiving a lesson on the extremely rare Elric-alchemist, and warned of their volatility, that just BEGS for a scene where the magical-but-unprepared students find out just how dangerously 'special' this "Fullmetal Alchemist" can be, (...do not feed him after midnight, do not get him wet, do not call him short...)! C'mon, won't you please add another chapter to this?! If you come up with a great story idea, it needs to be carried out through to the end!
La La chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
As a rule, I don't like drabble and I don't like over-the-top humour.
But I've found myself loving this. So. Freaking. Much.
I've read it and reread it and I still find myself giggling and picturing it.
I think it's how Roy is totally unflappable and Ed is...flappable isn't a word...easily annoyed, that makes it so darn funny.
Ten points to the House of your choice, this is amazing.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
The Elric Brothers are a rare and dangerous specimen indeed. Especially the eldest.