Reviews for Kim Possible: Revelations
fudje chapter 14 . 7/16/2004
Ace, you give me idea!

The Monkey/Mankey conspiracy lives!

In a way...
Ace Lannigan chapter 14 . 7/15/2004
Great chpater, I thought maybe you had fallen off. Comic relief...hmm...something with Josh maybe (since he's doing nothing but walking home ATM), or Ron doing the shower, dropping something in the toilet (the loo) gets his hand stuck trying to get it out. That way you could have a sarcasm fest with Shego and Kim helping him get unstuck.

Anyhow, I have been missing reading this...glad you're back updating.
WolfBane2 chapter 13 . 6/22/2004
Drakken's dead? Must've missed that part. Anyway, great story. I've never heard another fan fic writer consider the idea that Kim's committed just as much, if not more crime as the villains even as she fought them. That's a new and interesting path.
Ace Lannigan chapter 13 . 6/22/2004
Great chapter, the back story with a pair named Kim and Ron? Well ok. Celtic Magic - cool. Nice references, once again, to the show (Mother's Day).

The Ending bit sounds almost Monty Pythony, although I may be and probably am wrong about that. No BBC for me, unfortunately.
An0n021 chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Been meaning to review this story but kept forgetting. Wow. So far, pretty intriguing. Loved the lil background tid-bit with Dr. Director and Shego being old college buddies and playing pranks on fraternities. Too bad you couldn't expand on that. It would be an amusing story-line.

Found it weird that there was little hostilty towards Shego while she was in the house. I mean, this IS the person who Ron and Kim were constantly fighting, I would think Ron at least would be more on edge than he was written as being. But...I digress. Totally diggin' your story, sad to have read Drakken's death (*cry cry*), looking forward to more chapters. Rock on.
WolfBane2 chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Ok now I feel guilty for not reviewing before, esepically seeing how Ace Lannigan has been reviewing so faithfully. But this fic is really good. Will you just tell us who the bloody Da Hand is already?
Ace Lannigan chapter 12 . 6/20/2004
A relatively short chapter, and an all cold water shower? brr! Kim is tougher than I.

Well that's about it for this chapter, due to the shortness of it. Nice that you have an almost set schedule of updates planned. Eagerly awaiting the next.
Ace Lannigan chapter 11 . 6/19/2004
Cool chapter, a good fight scene and unique attribution of secondary effects of the 'Go Team' glow. Although how kim could see a scab under her neck is beyond me, without a mirror anyways.

As for the next chapter, what will Dr Director do about Shego? She is after all a wanted criminal. Well I guess I have to wait to find out so update again thanks.
Ace Lannigan chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
Great update. The 'fight' between Josh and Ron was good. And what does GJ have to do with DaHand? Guess I'll have to wait for your next update to find out.

Nudity and fighting in the next chapter. Woo Hoo! Get it posted.
Ace Lannigan chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
Great chapter. It was short, but oh well these things happen. A G rated shower scene? bummer... unless its Ron or Josh or DNAmy. *laughs* Anyhow keep updating.
An0n021 chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Wow. Loved the last chapter update. And man you had to stop right before the good part: Kim and Shego fighting. Admittingly, i kinda got lost in the whole synth not clone thing. But other than that, the chapter updates were rockin'!
Ace Lannigan chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Good, and not graphic. A classic combination. I liked the synthetic chromosome addition that granted the synths Shego-like powers. The hive mind connection was a nice touch too, without it the killing wouldn't have served a higher purpose in the plot. Can't wait to see the rest of this story.
Ace Lannigan chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
This is definitely GREAT. You have done an excellent job of combining a bunch of different plot points from the show into this. You have a real talent for crafting easy to read yet highly entertaining chapters. It didn't seem like it took anytime at all to read this story, a real sign of quality.

This Mr Da Hand has me, not confused, befuddled. What is his place in this story so far? He appeared and hasn't done much since, maybe Kim is related to an old enemy clan?

The ratings system? Well, just don't go overboard on the language( F-this and F-that every other sentence). Violence/Sensuality. Don't be overly graphic and no one should complain at all. I like the teaser from the Epilogue too.

A lack of reviews, well the story has only been up for a few days and what with school being out now, up here anyways, not as many people are going to be reviewing. Also if I remember correctly I didn't get too many reviews for my first story either. Don't let it get you down.
XxThe Acid RomancexX chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Hey,could you put this up on the 6th chap. under my name:

You people need to read this!This might be better than Cyberwraith9's work.I've read it,and it's awsome! And If you guys don't read it,TOUGH! you're gonna regret it.

KP4me

(Kim Possible's Guardian Angel)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2