Reviews for Dice
More Please!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Nah. Xena had a plan. She'd never do that to her Gabrielle
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Grin. Poor Gabby, though, I suppose I shouldn't feel to bad for her, since she got some Xena loving out of it.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Eeeee! *squeal* This was romantically cute! XD I loved 'Gabrielle' and Xena's self-control to 'bet' her. *grin* Awww, the plot is awesome and their whole interactions with the thieves and each other are so realistic. Awesome job! XD Loved the ending, too.
alliebeme chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
i loved it and i see nothing wrong with some x/g smut but it was a great story you really shoudl write another
Rikki chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
This story was great - I really liked it because it was so in character. That's pretty hard to find in Xena stories, I think. Anyway, good job!
PhantomTigre chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Nice. Haven't watched Xena for ages, but this was a really well written story.
MEGAN chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
IT WAS AWSOME WRITE ANOTHER ONE
NanakiWolfe chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
awwwr! good story...!
Healer chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Hi... Great fic... I loved it...I still do... How about a seccuel?... If you don't agree its okay, this is your story after all...

Once again.. Great fic... Way to go!
purrpickle chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
...That was so sweet... *sniff* *sniff* I think I'll die from happiness now... Okay. Seriously now (_) I am totally in LOVE with this fanfiction! I love it! I love it! I love it! You are such the great writer, and this is totally making me want to dust off my own Xena fanfiction! Thank you so much for writing this, and I'm sorry if I seemed a little bit weird to you, but... I really liked the story. _ Thanks. _
UnarmedBystander chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Wooho! Rice Cookie!Popped Corn!boiled dogs!
Michiruka chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I loved it! I absolutly love stories with this pairing...
writer31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
I liked it. It was really good. Here, check this story out. It's not mine, but it's another really good Xena/Gabrielle plot. It is, however, very long. Anyway, here you go: Truth or Dare.
JEM chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
more... i liked that it was good writing .