Reviews for Love is a Funny Thing
prongsiemate chapter 15 . 1/19
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Especially the song that came with it...lol. It's from Disney's Aladdin btw when Jasmin and Aladdin are flying on carpet. But anyways, keep writing!
just another One'1 chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
I love it! WoW! Well done xx

I am speechless
MlleEmmaMlle chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I really like this story and i'm glad you have finished it and have been rewriting it!

A thing I find a bit annoyiing (don't know if it might just be me computer being weird) but there's quite a lot of places where spaces are missing.. anyways except from a few smaller mistakes, like whether a person is a seeker or chaser or whatever it is a great story! so when after each chapter writes stuff like "I know it was bad" or whatever I would wish that you didn't! but that's just my personal view! anyways keep up the good work in future stories, cause I really like you're writing style and the way you portray the characters! :D
pinkiwinki chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Hay! I'm Jewish too!and I loove your story :-)
pinkiwinki chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Hay! I'm Jewish too!and I loove your story :-)
LilyLunaRox chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
A Whole New World- the song was in the movie Aladdin made by Disney. Haha! You stole a song from Disney!
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 20 . 12/22/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! One of the best James/Lily fics EVER. You are wonderful! ~Caseyandra
LILYPEVANS chapter 20 . 4/23/2009
This story was amazing will you be continuing or writing a sequel?...

Lady Knight Keladry chapter 20 . 1/2/2008
so sweet! it was a great fic and pretty funny. happy new year!
StrictlyDramione chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
OMFG i love this story! its my fave lily and james one! it is so amazing, i read it all in one night! yay lily and james! lol. :)
OzzyTheGnome chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Its pretty good! Very good in fact! Iloved the bit with the quidditch ranting
teachergirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You can't be half a muggle. You can be a muggle if you have no magic. You can be a muggle-born a witch or wizard, or you can be a witch or wizard. Lily is muggle-born, that is, she is a witch born to muggle parents. You really should get your definitions straight before you write your story.
marauders13 chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
loved it
marauders13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
that was a sirt of humerous chapter in a weird sort of way! lol, loved it, keep up the gd work!
stuckintherealworld chapter 20 . 5/18/2007