Reviews for Love is a Funny Thing
actingenius204 chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
I love it! Michelle obviously is very dramtic/ I've been checking on your profile every day to see if a new chpter's up, so hurry up!
JupiterLily chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
Imaginary cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla frosting and sprinkles? My total fave! Send some to me, please! It's not that hard, I've done it before. All you have to do, see, is kinda push it into your hard drive and work from there! Be carefull not to get imaginary icing everywhere. You mom'll hate that.

Poor Lily. If it had been someone else, I might have laughed. But not with Lily! She didn't want anything to do with alcohol, poor dear.

You're right about something bad needing to happen. There are some fics where tons of good stuff happens and nothing bad. Makes me sick with boredome! Poor people, I flame them so bad...

Great chapter! I like that song, 'A Whole New World' one of my favs. Ok, I gotta go!

Sarah Jane
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
I want to see the kissing booths! Now! Lol. Well, I guess I shall have to wait...oh well.

Update soon, would ya?

-Vanessa
taniita chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
heheh, that was rather appropriate, Lily singing A Whole New World from Aladdin while on a magic carpet. :P

that was a great chapter, update soon!
charmingly-holly chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
ooh, interesting. but please please please tell me james didnt spike her butterbeer. judging from your interpretation of him, i dont think he would, but you're the author, not me, so i dont know. anywho, maybe it was sirius? hm...anyways. very good, and it was a pretty good impression of a drunk person. i've never been drunk myself, only slightly tipsy once at New Year's cuz my UNCLE no less spiked my coke, he thought it was funny. which it was...but that's beside the point, i was only slightly tipsy, and i sang too, though not loudly and while riding a carpet. just badly. but in my defense, that uncle i mentioned earlier was drunk and was singing, so i decided to join in to further embarrass him, not logical, but hey, i was tipsy. i've never lived it down. anywho, that really is beside the point isnt it? is this review about me? no, it is not about me. it is about YOU my friend and your WONDERFUL story. now the kissing booth! update soon and great chappie! toodles!

holly

p.s: what song did i sing you ask? ah, well...that's rather embarrassing, i dont think i'll tell you...

p.p.s: HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME! MY LONLINESS IS KILLING ME, HEY YA, I MUST CONFESS, I STILL BELIEVE, STILL BELIEVE! right, now imagine singing that with my uncle. you understand y ive never lived it down? ya...
SweetSouthernGal chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
great job! i had a feeling that lily's drink was gonna get spiked. i cant wait to find out what happens next! fantastic!
Fear My Butterfly Army chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
I BLAME SIRIUS! good chapter though! I liked it!
JadeGreen14 chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
AH! I loved it! But funny thing is...I was going to put a magic carpet ride in one of my stories...lol. but i promise I didn't steal it from you, and haven't even put it up yet!
Steelo chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
Hey ya I know what you mean about things were a little too perfect. Even though you don't know what it's like to be drunk ( me neither 7th grade turned 13 in Jan.) I personally think you discribed it pretty well. Is Lily going to get life threataning injuries, will James save her or will Siruis save them all by getting them to the ground safely. Plus we all know that Lily's drink was spiked with something and I think a certain BLACK dog did it but whose saying any names? Well can't wait to read what happens and your chapter was awesome it was nice and long so great job well got to run bye
shadowy dreamer chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
uh oh. (scratches head). how are they going to get out of this one? (covers mouth)

this story's getting better day by day..._
asurana chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
Michelle responded by standing up and walking over to Hazel. “Hazel, how could you betray me like that! I thought we were friends! But when I saw you cheating with—with Jonathon—“ Michelle paused for dramatic effect.

“You…you realized that…that you like Bob instead?” offered Amanda helpfully, still hovering peaceably over the floor.

“Yes! When I saw you two, it broke my heart. I thought our friendship was stronger than that…I…I thought that nothing could ever come between us!” Michelle continued in a dramatic voice.

LoL! That had me laughing for ages! -giggles-

“Now, here you will see a particularly lovely…er, tree. Um, it’s…special because…”

“Because it has…tree-like qualities?” offered Remus.

“Yes, a tree having tree-like qualities is so utterly unusual…” Sirius said.

Haha, I love this story! But, however, how dare you leave me with the most horrible cliffy ever?

Grr, you better update soon!

Katie
leeleigh chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
update please!
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
So CUTE! Love Valentines, even though I've never had one. The atmosphere is so romantic. And they finally kissed! In the Lily/James stories (I read nearly all of them!) I'm always hanging out for the first kiss. I'm a romantic at heart you know. I can't help it. Well, update ASAP and you'll get a cupcake! ;D

LK1512
Lady Emily chapter 14 . 3/2/2005
Yay! Lily and James finally kissed! And the kissing booth chapter is soon! Can't wait; update ASAP!
Evil-Angel-911 chapter 14 . 3/1/2005
This is a really good story. If you fail to update soon I will throw myself out of my window in despiration. I really like the way you have Lily and James' relationship moving REALLY slow.

Just a quick question. What year are they in? I really am confused on that point. Update soon because if you don't kittens will die. Write for the Kittens!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »