Reviews for Love is a Funny Thing
hogwartsgirlhg chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
ohh i like that it was cute
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Kissing booth...funny idea!

Can't wait to see what happens!

Amanda ROCKS! lol

A (guess what it stands for!:P)
diamondreamer chapter 20 . 7/30/2006

YOU CAN'T STOP THERE!

fine be that way **sticks nose up in air**

oh well i am expecting more stories from you lol

diamondreamer
All Things Go chapter 19 . 7/25/2006
sorry, forgot to say that i liked that peter was actually part of the story. usually he just is in like 1 chapter of other fanfics, but you included him. yeah, thats about it.
All Things Go chapter 20 . 7/25/2006
aw... cute. well i liked it. just one thing confused me though. what happened to Michelle and Sirius? did they just make up at the party? anywho, great story and keep writing!
xxNatalie chapter 18 . 7/16/2006
Alright this story is great. Loads of fun. But...

I have 1 complaint.

STOP typing God like G-d.

If you don't want to type his whole name don't typ it at all.

Put Gosh or something in as a replacement.

I don't care if you don't want to type God but don't do the whole G-d thing it's incredibly annoying.

Much Love && Fanfic writing

Natalie
karma11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
nice
TwO bLaCk UnICorns chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
isnt lily a muggleborn?
stevie the stalker chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
I'm reading fanfiction. What's your excuse? Hah! Anyway, what I like BEST about this story is that Lily and James become friends first BEFORE any action happens. I don't exactly like the story with the whole "shallow James" and the "shallow Lily" where they just go out and get married and all that crap. I'm weird. And blabbing.
rubber ducky 9 chapter 20 . 3/22/2006
well i sort of stumbled upon this when i discovered fanfiction. i wasn't even a member yet. but i just wanted to tell you this was my first LJ story and it was what got me reading LJ in the first place. now here i am, and i even have a short oneshot of my own but i just wanted to tell you that your story that really inspired me.

cheers!

rubber ducky 9
kt chapter 20 . 2/28/2006
im a little confused. what happened with amanda?
mr.moony chapter 20 . 1/30/2006
me like
just some random stranger chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
remember to change your category to complete
Manapply chapter 15 . 1/5/2006
Where did you get your names? :) Mitchell and Amanda... It's so funny 'cause that's my real name, Amanda Mitchell. Anyway please keep up the good writing.
Manapply chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was brilliant, very well written.
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »