Reviews for Love is a Funny Thing
Manapply chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That was brilliant, very well written.
UsagiMiyuki chapter 20 . 11/29/2005
oh so cute! is this the end of the story...please no, u dhould write the 7th year and this summer of course, but u don't have to if u don't wanna i guess but u should!
JadeGreen14 chapter 10 . 10/29/2005
Yeah, pure fluff. Me likey it very much, though!
kawaii-4ever chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
Hilaryjojo chapter 20 . 10/16/2005
That was really sweet.
shadowydreamer chapter 20 . 10/15/2005
aw that was so sweet. what happened to amanda?
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 20 . 10/13/2005
Aw... what a beautiful ending! Are you going to write a sequel for their seventh year? That would be amazing. Well, if you don't, I'd just like to say that it has been great reading about and following these characters through their, rather interesting, lives. I love this story and your writing style. Congrats on a story well- written and thoroughly enjoyed!

AllIWannaDo chapter 20 . 10/3/2005
Lovely, simply lovely. The best chapter of the whole story. So well-written. You managed to tie everything together nicely, I think. Amanda coming back, James and Lily acknowledging the strength of their feelings for each other, the sadness that comes on the last day of school...everything. Endings are depressing, yes, but necessary. And they're always worth it. :)

Keep up the good work! Lots of love to you!

P.S. I've noticed you're particularly gifted with sensory images and such. I am so jealous now! Lol!
charmed87 chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
hey girl! :) my goodness you're such a great writer! i am so so glad i stumbled across this gem of yours! -beams- ah yes, i love your other works too, esp "The Best Man"! lovely stuff! and honestly, your writing is way mature beyond your age! am looking forward to more of your writing! rock on! :)
inkspire chapter 20 . 10/2/2005
aw! that's so sweet! so they're about to graduate, then? hm...shouldn't they be 17, then? ah well, that's ok! is that the end? or is there like one more chappie? i hope so!
phantom girl 759 chapter 20 . 10/2/2005
hi! great story! the ending is so sweet. you're a great writer!
highlandhottie chapter 20 . 10/2/2005
Whoa. I am confused. How come Amanda came like drunk then all of a sudden is all good now? Your a pretty good writer. You seem to be skipping through stuff like really fast and not taking enough time on them as you should be.

Your characters are pretty good .. just you need to like tweak it a bit more.
Steelo chapter 20 . 10/2/2005
That was a good ending and I'm glad I was there to see it anyway please write more stories and I can't wait to here from you!

Prongs76 chapter 20 . 10/2/2005
Aw this is such a grreat story! It'd be kool if u make a sequal or something! But, if you don't thats aite. But i love this fic so much and i'm so happy i read it! It's aweomse!
WhiteCamellia chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
Great job w/ this fic! its awesome!

353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »