Reviews for Love is a Funny Thing
highlandhottie chapter 8 . 10/1/2005
Eh you'll do fine withthe whole Christmas thing. Im a Christian so I'll help ya out there if you need it
Yoga chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
Yup your doing well keeping stuff interesting so people will want to come back and read. Keep it up and then you can slow er down.
highlandhottie chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Interesting beginning.. good way to get someone to keep reading.
JadeGreen14 chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
SQUEE! I LOVED that! What a great ending. Totally. I know how Lily feels when you're like that, at a dance, and you feel truly alive. Happened to me this summer. Wish I could go back. :thinks back wistfully: Anyway. I loved that. I've been here with you from almost the beginning, and I was here with you at the end. That is such a good story. Sad it's over, but...it's written, it's finished, you can look back, and it makes us all feel good inside. It was the perfect ending to a story with a theme like this, and you know that everything's just right and you're just left sitting there, thinking about the story, and how it had a good ending, and you have that feeling in you...the accomplishment that you finished it, the happiness that it really did end happily ever after, the curiosity what happened afterwards, and then there's that sad feeling that it's all over, and it almost makes you want to cry. But you don', because it's all right. I loved and still love this story. You really are a writer.
GoddessoftheMaaN chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
Hey,

Not finshed with this story yet only two more chapter left, but why do you when they say somehting like "for god's sake" write "for g-d's sake?"

Just wondering
BlueMoonChild89 chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
I love this story so much! I'm really sad it has to end, but like you said it has to end sometime. Maybe a sequal? Lol. Maybe? Good Job and please keep writing!

Bluemoonchild89 *:D
Sunsun18 chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
Awesome Awesome Story! I'm sad it ended; but you'll be writing more, right? I'll look forward to reading your next masterpiece! D
charmingly-holly chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
*sniffles*

It's OVER! *wails*

I hate ending a fic. Anywho, way to sum it up! Eat some chocolate and watch some romance movies. Always cheers me up.

-h
HarryluvsMoaningMyrtle chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
aww its over. great chapter, wonderful story. are you going to do a sequal or just end it like this? i loved this story and i cant wait to read whatever you write next.
JupiterLily chapter 20 . 10/1/2005
Ahh, that's so sweet! And funny! I'm looking forawrd to another fic from you.

-Sarah
Prongs76 chapter 19 . 9/22/2005
Omg, this is such an awesome fic! I so love it! Update SOon! I love everything about it it is just awesomely awesome! I should get back to my HW now hehe!
Steelo chapter 19 . 9/5/2005
Hey awesome chapter it's just so sad that it's ending! Oh and before I forget I just want to let you know that Fanfiction has offically band author's from responding to their reviewers in chapters I've also heard that people that have responses in their chapters their stories have been deleted and since I don't want that to happen to your story I just thought I should let you know!

Steelo
Anon13 chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
Not bad! I like the plot, thought towards the end of a chapter it seems a little rushed and forced. Also, I didn't like the religous references (moses, 'G-d' ((I don't get that, though, and the slash is annoying...).
eternalhope08 chapter 19 . 9/1/2005
aw your story is SO CUTE. I loved it-read it all at 12:35 on a school night, LOL. that's how addicting it was. Keep writing, keep updating!
crazy turtle chapter 19 . 9/1/2005
umm...why did haze get drunk and why did she slash lily and james. where did micheele go? the last two chapters were a bit confusing...and a little detail is in one scene you kept using the word "snogged"...maybe some different words...and being a little less descriptive, because i don't know...sometimes it could get cliched. otherwise, it's good, thank you for keeping on writing-it's not easy to be so dedicated
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »