Reviews for Meeting Of The Minds
Cynfulme chapter 10 . 9/17
Oh no! Don't stop updating at this point!
Jong chapter 10 . 9/8
Ah fuck you're not continuing this?
Jong chapter 5 . 9/8
The law is completely sexist, yet the way you've written it have had me laughing so much! Hermione is hilarious and Severus is great. Good job, I love Hermione's reaction to the law though I think she would've been much more rebellious about it.
WhenasInSilks chapter 9 . 9/2
I love your characterization of Harry. Not quite as much as I love punk-rock Hermione. The glee. The bad-assery!
WhenasInSilks chapter 8 . 9/2
This is so unutterably delicious. I love that Snape and Lupin are friends. I love his and Hermione's snarky banter. I love the mutual attraction.
arynwy chapter 10 . 8/13
Sometimes you have to read it - even when you know it's going nowhere. Glad I did. This is the best Marriage Law fic I've come across, period. Harry is brilliant, Snape is actually interesting in a very human way, Ron's not quite as dumb as people think. Poor Hermione is actually having to work to keep up for once and she's brilliant when she does. It would be nice to see how she and Severus manage to resolve and change things, but I suppose I'll just have to use my imagination.

Still, thank you for all of the marvelous laugh out loud moments, along with the new plot twists. I didn't think I could read anything new with this challenge and you definitely proved me wrong.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 8/12
damn it. I knew I shouldn't have started this since it is unfinished. Thanks for all under efforts out fourth
ThePaintedHand chapter 1 . 7/30
I pretty mush giggled maniacally through the entire story.
daisycb chapter 10 . 7/6
Please please continue this.
Evestra87 chapter 10 . 6/10
This is great, I wish you would add Korea
Saamon-sama chapter 10 . 5/15
I am so utterly depressed you don't plan on returning to this wonderful story!
pambob343 chapter 10 . 4/28
Fun :-)
Please consider updating
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 10 . 4/24
Aww man, I wish I knew this story was incomplete before I started reading it.
Can't really complain because most of my fics are unfinished.
Anyway, I enjoyed the few chapters you have lol.
Ok-I realize it's late in the game to be so desperately wanting this story finished when it's 10 yrs since the last update. Let me just say for the record-I am declaring a new Human Rights Crime-the Offense Against Fandom for unfinished Fics (OAFF). And YOU my dear Authoress are THE First, Worst Violator Extraordinaire for giving us 30,000 words of the most perfect beginning of the most perfect 'Marriage Law' fic EVER! I think I have read this 3 times now, always with the desperate unrequited hope that somehow...magically (?) there will appear more words, chapters, more 'reveal' & ultimately resolution of this most refreshingly deviously 'strategic' Harry, more of the mysterious Avalon mystery, more of Hermoine's emergence as the formidible 'secret weapon' that she is-but MOST of all, more please of this wonderfully wonderful snarky dialogue, more gloriously delicious Snanger-ly UST, and more of these 2 brilliant, shy, stubborn heroes of ours slowly figuring out how utterly perfect they are for each other. How guilty you are my dear OAFF-ish Authoress. Your punishment is FINISH this story! PLEASE!
zaubernuss chapter 10 . 3/23
Another promising story sadly unfinished. What a pity - it was hilarious, and I loced it!
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »