Reviews for Meeting Of The Minds
NB13 chapter 10 . 3/23
That was really good! Sorry to see it abandonedwould you consider posting how you planned it to go from there as someone proposed in previous comments? It's just really sad to have it hanging like that and it would kinda close it if you won't plan to finish
Lola Krantz chapter 10 . 12/17/2020
fantastic story. everything about it is great. I love Severus and Harry's personalities. marvelous.
Power-Of-Anime-Girl chapter 10 . 9/22/2020
Please update. I really like this story
Dearlady2002 chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
Ugh, I just love this story so far. Freaking love it. I've actually had it saved for years and just re-read it all, forgetting that it wasn't finished. I know how life gets, though, so I can't blame you! I was curious if we could just get a basic summary of how the rest of the story would have gone please? That would be incredible, if you're willing!
Luthien Surion-my elvish name chapter 10 . 7/31/2020
This is like the 100th time ive read this and i go into it always thinking "Yessss this is exactly what im looking for" and then I get to the end of ch10 and die when I see the little 10/10 where i want the next chapter button to be. This is a wonderful mix of tropes and unique hilarity that I love and wish went on for much longer. If you ever decide to come back to this, ill definitely be all over it :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2020
i so dearly wish they'd screwed before you abandoned this. there's so many snape/hermione fics but it's extremely rare i find one with my personal ideals of dialogue & characterization which is what makes it satisfying for me. they're like .. canon extra here (in the best way).
Pavic124 chapter 10 . 7/23/2020
A bit of a late review, but I really enjoyed this. I especially liked the glimpses of Harry's cunning, the dialogues and interactions. Very nice.
RiMat chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
noooo noooo och ... nooo ... big fat tears ... It is futile to hope you will finish it right?

God it was well written. Very well portrayed
Well it was worth reading it even if it is not finished
I actually laughed out loud several times.
SelkieWitch chapter 10 . 4/29/2020
This was the best snarky back and forth between Hermione and Severus I’ve read! Please write more! This was fantastic!
Rosmerta chapter 10 . 4/19/2020
I haven’t read this in years - I’d forgotten how funny it is! The dialogue, characterization and plot are inspired. I really hope you’ll pick it up again someday, Ms. HVN!
SusuJahe chapter 10 . 3/18/2020
really enjoy harry-hermione and hermione-snape banter...well i hope you'll finish the story...
Recreational Potions chapter 10 . 3/13/2020
I was wondering why a 30k word story would have so many reviews, and now I totally understand. It's ridiculously funny, the plot is entertaining, but where it cuts off has left readers with 15 years of the literary equivalent of blue balls. Still, I'm glad I read it, the dialogue alone is a joy and there are so many laugh out loud moments. It was fun while it lasted :)
Sak chapter 10 . 2/29/2020
Damn Just as it was getting deep and serious...
Great writing! Thanks!
Sak chapter 9 . 2/29/2020
Hehehe.! You can't one up snape !
Sak chapter 8 . 2/29/2020
Haha ! Sexy lingerie is a must !
Great exit Hermione!