Reviews for Meeting Of The Minds
tush14 chapter 10 . 5/15
my god this was amazing! please come back! please please
Erimenthe chapter 10 . 4/27
There are places in this I laughed until I couldn't see for the tears (loved the banter between Snape and Lupin rotflmao) but then I got to the end(?) and wanted to tear my hair out. Please say you'll be adding more to this sometime soon? Don't leave us hanging like this. We need to know how this ends, and I don't just mean with babies lol. Please?
Savvy chapter 10 . 3/18
I wish I had a dollar for every brilliant fanfic that was never completed. I'd be rich! I suppose I can't complain... I didn't check to see if this was completed before I started. Ugh,wicked waste!
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 3/12
good fanfic
FrenchNeko chapter 10 . 3/4
I wonder how long they will last ?! XD
FrenchNeko chapter 8 . 3/4
If Remus didn't succeed in making Severus, at he succeed in making Me laugh ! XD (I also think that he may have spend a "little" to much time with Sirius...)
Qmouse chapter 10 . 2/25
omg this is a really good story . I do wish you'd continue . this was one of the few stories I've read of late that have made me laugh out loud , and lately I've been needing a really good laugh. so thanks for that
Dorky Dancer chapter 10 . 2/5
Please, tell me that you will be updating this story? Even if it's not today, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that, or the day after that-well, you get the gist of it. I just need to know that it doesn't end here.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Please, I need more of this. The endless quips keep me laughing and I need to know what happens next!
Cynfulme chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Oh no! Don't stop updating at this point!
Jong chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
Ah fuck you're not continuing this?
Jong chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
The law is completely sexist, yet the way you've written it have had me laughing so much! Hermione is hilarious and Severus is great. Good job, I love Hermione's reaction to the law though I think she would've been much more rebellious about it.
WhenasInSilks chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
I love your characterization of Harry. Not quite as much as I love punk-rock Hermione. The glee. The bad-assery!
WhenasInSilks chapter 8 . 9/2/2016
This is so unutterably delicious. I love that Snape and Lupin are friends. I love his and Hermione's snarky banter. I love the mutual attraction.
arynwy chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Sometimes you have to read it - even when you know it's going nowhere. Glad I did. This is the best Marriage Law fic I've come across, period. Harry is brilliant, Snape is actually interesting in a very human way, Ron's not quite as dumb as people think. Poor Hermione is actually having to work to keep up for once and she's brilliant when she does. It would be nice to see how she and Severus manage to resolve and change things, but I suppose I'll just have to use my imagination.

Still, thank you for all of the marvelous laugh out loud moments, along with the new plot twists. I didn't think I could read anything new with this challenge and you definitely proved me wrong.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »