Reviews for Meeting Of The Minds
sz3ianne chapter 10 . 5/27
Came across this story, and realized it is not complete, and likely never will be as I look at the last update date. Sad.
Chia Artemisa chapter 10 . 4/17
Interesante, interesante! Es una pena que no la continuara, sinceramente no creo que después de 16 años la retomes. Pero bueno igual felicidades escribes bien, y elegiste un buen tema para desarrollar.
Espero que todavía revises y leas los comentarios. Realmente eres buena.
Deseo que estés bien con salud y bienestar
Espero leernos en algún momento
Granny Wolf chapter 10 . 1/1
intriguing concept, definitely grabbed my interest, pity you haven't continued it... after so long it seems silly to ask for the rest. but I will anyway... hugs!
escarlet1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Hello, I hope you are well. I'm a Harry Potter fan, I see that you have a story that I would like to translate to Spanish from #Snamione, so that more people can enjoy it, I would like you to give me permission to do it, it would be published in Wattpad and I would give you your credits obviously. (My user is Venus_MJ there you can see my translations of other stories and authors) I hope your answer.
Betty8507 chapter 10 . 10/21/2021
Oh my goodness! What a great story! I so wish you had finished it, you’re an excellent, witty writer!
AnotherDayAboveThisEarth chapter 8 . 10/18/2021
Lolita, really? That's next level self loathing.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2021
More please
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2021
This is a reallllyy great fanfic and i hope, even if its futile, that you would continue this someday
krienity chapter 10 . 6/23/2021
Hey, just wanted to say that I really like your writing style. Some of your quips and witty rejoinders had me actually laughing out loud. I often dislike when characters act too out of character but your portrayal was so funny I didn't mind at all. Thanks :)
luthiensurion44 chapter 9 . 6/22/2021
(Posting this on ch9 instead of 10 because of dumb FFN reviewing rules)

Given that it's been 16 years since the last update, i assume this fic is dead for good. Which is unfortunate. It's highly entertaining - the sheer snark in your dialogue is fantastic and i can never put this down. I've probably read this at least a dozen times over, if not more, and im always sad and screeching with disapppintment when i get to the end and see that little 10/10 chapters and Snape is just starting to lose his mind.
Snapefan1983 chapter 10 . 5/28/2021
Don't you dare end this here
Drsquirrel chapter 10 . 5/28/2021
This story is so good! I’m laughing and intrigued by the plot. I do hope you finish it off some day. The repartee from the apprenticeship would just be awesome! Honestly don’t even care how Harry goes about defeating Voldemort here... maybe he has no horcruxes and accidentally chokes on a chicken bone. Who knows. But I would like to see more interplay between Harry, Hermione, and Severus.
Snapefan1983 chapter 2 . 5/26/2021
Oh my god harry and hermione? Never thought of that
NB13 chapter 10 . 3/23/2021
That was really good! Sorry to see it abandonedwould you consider posting how you planned it to go from there as someone proposed in previous comments? It's just really sad to have it hanging like that and it would kinda close it if you won't plan to finish
Lola Krantz chapter 10 . 12/17/2020
fantastic story. everything about it is great. I love Severus and Harry's personalities. marvelous.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »