Reviews for The Power of the Grave
Erimenthe chapter 10 . 6/17
I really do hope you get back to this one too. I like the idea that Harry, and James lol, spend time talking with the newly deceased and helping them. Not so sure I like James being able to hurt people like that since he couldn't do anything to help Harry before. I hope Harry can keep him reigned in and not randomly killing people because they frighten or hurt Harry a bit because of the Dursleys (though it may end up being something that can be used against Voldemort maybe).

Will Simon end up being someone that Harry can count on to talk to? Maybe someone he runs to just to get away from the Dursleys from time to time, if not permanently at some point? Will Harry be going back to the Dursleys at all now? He didn't actually run away after all. He could come up with something about going to the shops for something they needed, if he can get something to take home, and that with Vernon in front of the door he didn't want to wake him up since he "works so hard".

I do hope there will be an update sometime.
Gracfully chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
Gracfully chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
like it I do
Mercury Grimm chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Really love this story! (I know it's been a while since it was updated, but I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed it). Great job :)
Netchka chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Great chapter and story. Can't wait to read more.
Netchka chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Good story. And Happy Birthday early for this year.
PrettyGirl07 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Ooh please don't leave a cliff hanger, my curiosity will kill me otherwise, Update Soon! Loved it.
Qi Eclipse chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
how is harry going to get to hogwarts?
ToshimiOkami chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
Aweful cliffhanger, awesome story. Will you write more?
Chuni Luni chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Yay dead people! Keep going! Love your work! So far melody is my fav
musme chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I love it very much!
HikariKurayami88 chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
You can't just stop there! I wanna know how the story goes on! I like the idea of Harry having a twin and the twin ghost following him - is the ghost growing with him or am I missing something?- I know you haven't continued this story since 2011 but please do. It would be great, Thanks ;)
mecaka chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Oh my goodness this is so amazing! I love everything about it! It's so well-written, and such a great idea and I can't even really describe how much I love it! (Don't worry - this over-reaction was prompted by finding an amazing, unfinished story that hasn't been updated in a long time. It happens every time I find one like this.)
Please update this eventually (preferably soon)! :)