Reviews for Whiteblade
hellzboy chapter 17 . 12/10/2008
I liked it hehehe and I agree Kai is such a liar hehehe XD
dimonyo-anghel chapter 17 . 11/11/2004
i love it! is this over? ahh
hipa chapter 17 . 9/6/2004
I loved this!

Just like your other stories. You really are amazing writer.

I still have one of your Beyblade stories to read, but I will read it tomorrow, I mean today; clock is already over midnight.

Sorry but I cant say anymore of this story, except that it was very good, because Im now really tired. Good night!
oliver-woods-girl2 chapter 17 . 8/31/2004
That was so good, it had so much action I loved it. I hope you write another story like that soon.
tntiggris chapter 17 . 8/25/2004
so what the story made up for the ending .

ciao

~*~T

It was GrEAt... *grumbles about a stupid commercail*
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 17 . 8/24/2004
LK: *Sniffles* I am so going to miss this... WHen I see "When It Hot" updated, I'll probably be looking for this, but No... IT'S DONE! *Falls dramatically to the floor and weeps*

Her muses: You know... There could be a sequal?

LK: *Starry-eyed and twirls* A SEQUAL! d*Ish in lala land*

Her muses: -_-;;
Vampyre Neko chapter 17 . 8/24/2004
i think it was a good ending...

do a sequel? **grins**
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
Cool! Tai and Tala, sounds interesting. I'm not sure if you know yet, but I'm nekomoongirl. I changed my name, I like this one better. Any more chapters after this? Or is it over?

~*ChibiNekoSakura*~
aphinitea chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
its not too bad and ending...i dunt noe how to end things either, so yeah! great storyline though..but how bout u do an epilogue to let us c how they re getting on in those new lives of their s?
Prozacfairy chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
Bit of a quick ending, but good nevertheless! Happy endings are always good in my books!

Very impressive, keep going!
A dragon's crystal chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
This one's over too? Oii... x.x Anyway, great fic! -

-Crystal )
darksaphire chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
o mai gosh...i am so sory i didn't get to review the other chappies...anyhow...i love it...great ending...great story...can't wait for your future ones! sayonara!
BloodMistress chapter 16 . 8/23/2004
Sweet chapter.
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
*Giggles* Awsom-ness! *Joins the witches at the culdron* Voltaire's going down, going down, doing down, tra la la...

-LK
breeze from the east chapter 16 . 8/22/2004
HO HO HO! _ whatta chappie! _ yayness! they finally took biovault down! WOWSA! i luved the virus stuff that you included. hee hee, smiley faces, jack frost, witches, kangaroo, cat like woman.. YAY! i luved this chappie. just reading this fic make my adreniline run like heck! _ great way to bust their coms too! Rei's virus was DA BOMB! _ i'm also happy with the fact that the demo boys are funny, and more care free, unlike how they're usually portrayed. _ go whiteblade, go whiteblade the message from rei was just AH! (i'm at a loss for words..) i luved the "death" and "reaper" play of words. _ great job!