Reviews for Glued on you
thebfsgf chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
OMG This is awesome! You should so totally update this!

Rebecka M.
iluv2dance chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I love this idea! Please update soon!
Forever Dreamin chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I can't wait to read the next chapter please updtae soon!
collette chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
lol poor hermione please update soon!
Bloody Priestess chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Heelloo Jo!

I think it quite, could use some improvement but as the story goes... it pretty good and promising! Hee, i know you're busy with school work and all that (hey! i have my own fair share of it!) but hopefully and by the grace of your muse/s you'd be able to update this and your continue your "the pureblood prince and his mudblood pauper" fic...hee, i know i may be asking for much and honestly, no pressure there.

~BloodyPriestess~
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
0.0 YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! Update soon ... )
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
this story is really good so far, and i know that you haven't updated for a while, but i really would like you too. this story will be great. plz plz plz update soon.
baby.face16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
please! update- this is story has a lot of potential- can't wait to see what you hae in store/...
evilhermione chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
OMG that was so good write more! i cant waite to see what happens.

P.S. I cant spell
citcat299 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Ok, I can see this story has a lot of potential and you have a good vocabulary, but you need to get a beta. [a friend who corrects your work for you and makes suggestions, can be an internet friend or otherwise]. It'll really help, trust me. Also you need to be careful with your tenses, you tend to switch between past and present.

example of past: Hermione dropped the knife with a clatter.

example of present: She's just a girl.

I recommend you to use past, It sounds better and flows far more easily, also present is not used in most well written stories.

You also need to check your words for grammatrical errors, because spell check doesn't pick them up. For example: writing; your mean, instead of the proper form, you're mean.

Let me just say now that I only ever bother to give constructive critisism to stories I feel have a lot of potential. Most stories I read I just go, well done! or something like that because I feel that they don't really have more potential than what is already there and they are not really that high quality so I don't bother.

I hope you don't take this as a flame because its not, I personally hate flames too, they are pointless, harsh, and just plain mean.

I'll add this to fav's and Author Alert so Update soon! [make the review worthwile]

Don't give up the story, It has some great potential!

citcat299 :)
BlackAndPinkBabe chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Pleez update soon! I'm dying to read more!

LOL!

-Angel12345
stOkmAi chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
yee! another fic by mah cheatmate! grabe ka ha? nyweiz, nyc xa! but you were kinda right bout the confusing thing...it is kinda confusing... but still, nyc kaau! continue ha! and dont forget to continue sa other stories nmo! :) kita ta skul! :):):)
Faith Trust and Pixie D chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I'm no expert at harry potter stuff, but this is an awesome fanfiction. You really need to write more of it.
dracolegolaslvr87 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
i like it lol do contineu asap hope hermione faints so draco will fall that would b funny
Mustang95 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Um...they use quills, not pencils