Reviews for In Ten Years
One Who Hunts chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I loved this story(; I had recently found my liking for this show, and this fiction was just awesome(; Btw, I'm a 7th grader in advanced math, and I'm almost certain the y-intercept of the equation Brendon was trying to figuire out in the beginning is 3 (Probably wrong... but, eh. I tried!). Hahah I'm such a geek(; Great story!
writersBLOCKacilin chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Okay, I can't lie, I expected something awful when I clicked on this story. But it wasn't. You seriously stayed true to the characters, just aged them. The dialogue was VERY Home Movies. I know this review is 6 years late but, great job!
Lorena chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw. :)

Spot-on characterization. Now I just wonder whatever happened to Coach McGuirk.
Kables chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Awesome story. I thought the characters were right on cue. To bad there isn't another chapter. :(
B-MillerX chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Wow, this story was great! Seriously, it's exactly what I pictured them looking at an older age. Especially Melissa.

Awesome job. :)
TallyInTheGreen chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was pretty good. I thought the character descriptions were somewhat vague but I did see how the characters would act in such ways.

It was real cool, reading how they would (possibly) act when they were older! :]
Lord Genesis Shadow chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Well done. Well done indeed. I hope you find it possible to finish this someday. Although the idea of Jason being a cop is quite intriquing (Hate that word.). If you're still writing, please finish this. I rather like it.

With a warm smile, I disappear into the chilled night air. I am:

Lord Genesis Shadow
strawberri-waffo chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Awesome story. It was very interesting. But please post more, kay? I want to see where this goes.
Landstander Lily chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I kind of liked where this fic was going. It is too bad that it doesn't continue. U_U
dooski chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
nice intro, i hope there is a longer story behind it

seems very realistic, how i would picture these characters later in life
J. B. Wren chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Aw man! I didn't want it to end! I was a little dubious at first, but you portrayed the characters really well. The only question I had was, "What happened to Coach McGirck?" Other than that, write on! :) -jbWren
The Black Moon chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I enjoyed this a lot; there are hardly any fictions for this fandom, and this one was great. You really did well with dialogue (which is hard).

Be well
Janet Martini de La Ley chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I liked it, and I do want to know what Brendon is going to do about college and if he goes to summer school.
Mut chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
A great fic on a great show! Keep it up!
the strange chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
That was pretty good. It's tough to write a story about a show like Home Movies since it's written in such a unique way.