Reviews for Orpheus and Euridice
MykkLaw chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is the myth that I hate the most in Greek mythology class! I can never stop crying! I hate it so much, yet it's a myth that I enjoy reading. *Sigh* I hope one day a man cares for me THIS much, but without looking back...
MuseOfOrpheus chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I loved it. It was so cleverly woven, filled with wonderful imagery. You described Hades in a way I have imagined him, which I very much apreciate. Too many people describe him as "handsome" or something of the sort.

Keep on writing more stories! I would love to read them.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
so sad but so deep.
Snowmane chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oh wow. I loved your retelling of Orpheus and Eurydice. I haved always loved Greek Myths, and your story has moved me much. It is full of emotions, and it was well researched. I hope you will write more.
Ailleann chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wow. That was awesome! One thing sticks out in my mind, and that's that you have really wonderful imagery throughout the whole piece. The scene in Persephone's hall is particularly vivid. I liked that Eurydice actually talked to Orpheus before they were outside the Door, because that makes it all the more tempting for Orpheus to turn around and look at her. The one thing I wanted to mention is that usually her name is spelled Eurydice; but perhaps it's been changed in other places differently than the ones that I've read. But overall a very, very nice job. :D