Reviews for Whatta Delightful Day
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Why aren't they talking together? Good story nonetheless!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Okay. So her name is Olivia but they call her Bogie? (There's not supposed to be a "b" at the beginning of her name! Damn auto correct!) What kind of nickname is that?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Here are their real names: (from operation ZERO) short blonde boy-Bruce; glasses girl-Olivia aka Bogie (pronounced like Hoagie); girl with bow-Ashley; helmet boy-Lenny (as you already know); tall brunette boy with hair-covered face-David. There. Now you know.
Eric Cartman forever chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This made me smile :)
Nightriver13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is so cute! XD
Numbuh21 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I have to admit, when I read this story about a week ago, I was impressed; thinking it was a real episode. :)

You should make more stories so it would take me to another world! Amazing job! :)

P.S. The actual names of the Delightful Children are:

Short blond boy: Bruce

Tall Blond cute female: Ashley (Speculation)

Tall Brunette boy: David

Short & Stout girl: Ogie (Don't know why they've named her that.)

But Lenny is correct.
Numbuh 362 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was pretty funny, i liked it. But just F.Y.I. the delightful childrens real names are(Rick) the short blonde boy, (Asheley) the sandy blonde girl, (David) the tallest boy, (Orgie) the girl with glasses,but you got Lenny right. :) i am looking for more delightful stories.
BucketBasket chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love it! that was cute
Clearie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
loved it! ok, so Nathan should be David but it doesn't really matter. my favorate bit was when they tried to speak with that group of kids. i think you should send it to Cartoon Network. you never know, i think you have a really good chance too.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
kyo chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
AWSOME! but Y'know the tall guy's real name is David it says so in
booklover13920 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
OMG! I was laughing so hard, you wouldn't belive it. Damn, funniest thing I've ever read! MAN! LOL! I liked the ending though, sort-of heartfelt!
Rain chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aww, cute ending. Very original and funny. The fight over the remote was great. Cool story!
marigorbital chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
LOL. I laughed so hard I sneezed (I have a fever) There's no flaw to this story. You are creative in this story plot. Eep! No! *looks at Mum holding cough medicine* GET AWAY!
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 1/16/2005