Reviews for Left in the Darkness
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Are you still writing this syory? I would like to read more.
Book-AddictFF chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
You must have a very bad case of writers block if had taken this long to get a new ch up. I do know what it is like to have writers block so I wont give you to hard of a time. I was wondering couldn't they have just crossed the river without the bridge? Another thing couldn't elrond & glorifindel just go good mirkwood instead of the misty mountains? What if estle, elrond, glorifindel & the other one meet up at the same time?
freefall-gypsy chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
plz update soon i wanna know what happens
UnlimitedShadow chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
i must admit i actually like this. I'm very intrigued and will continue reading. just please don't have the whole thing in italics cos it makes it kinda difficult to read
sielge chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Well, where is the new chapter? Update soon!
the evil witch queen chapter 9 . 2/20/2005
things never seem to go right for them, do they? at least elrond is out looking for them though. one of these days they'll learn to be more careful, but until then, it makes for interesting reading.

well, very good! keep up the good work!
Frodo's Sweetheart chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I'm so sorry, I know I have not written in months. my computer is just not working with me. Please don't give up on me.

Frodo's Sweetheart
washow chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
joy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Were you going to update sometime this century? Or do we have to somehow comunicate with you telepathically to get the rest of the story?
pipinheart chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
this is a good story,poor twinns left with a bad situation...The bridge had to go out didn't it...Elrond better hurry all of them are hurt now...
Altaria Artanis chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
hmm...It's good, I like it. It would be a bit easier to read if you didn't have the whole thing in Italics. I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I would like to read more. Update soon!

Namaarie, Lady Altaria
MoonJester chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
Wow this is a good story write more soon
empath89 chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
update soon. i can't wait to know what happens.
Elven Kitten chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
O_O Uh oh's... O_O... lol _ Keep it up!

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
HarryEstel chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
Oh no! What's happened to Elladan! Not good, not good at all. Can't wait for more! Sorry about the writer's block. Been there, done that, so I know how you feel. Update as soon as you figure your way past it please!