Reviews for Overcoming Fear Through Team Building
Maeleene chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
I had near anxiety attacks reading some of this. Really. And then I got to the end of chapter five with the strange notion that five was the last chapter. And I nearly cried. Hahah!

Great story. Really great story. There are a few errors, but no one's perfect. I mean, who am I to talk? Heh.

-Maeleene
Cloner4000 chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
somehow this give me a very Resdient Evil feel. I suppose that's the whole point. I can't help but laugh everytime at Jet's confession, keep getting interrupted. But it was very well executed. Good job
Debatra chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Once again, you amaze me. Still not as good as "Early Morning Introspection", but you're getting there.
Ferrum chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
This fic is so cute

Good job.
AngelofMercy86 chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Cute story! I loved it!
kurokiko chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Hehe another story that makes you want to read it more than once!
Otenba chapter 6 . 5/5/2005
Wow! What an awesome Story! Probably the best WA3 Fanic I've read yet! -_- I think you really depicted the characters personalities perfectly. Especially Gallows!

Otenba
Hyperchick85 chapter 6 . 8/14/2004
Yay! Great story! I need to post my Wild Arms story sometime soon.
Shade Eido chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
*smiles mischeviously and waves a match in front of Gallows* Umm.. *notices that you are there* Ahem.. sorry, just torturing my favourite character. I thought it was so cool when that creatures head got splattered. That kind of made my day. Yup. I also like the scene between Jet and Virginia when they were speaking about not getting paid. And Jet asking Gallows to do the honors? Priceless. XD
Shade Eido chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
They just can't get a break, now can they? Heh, I love the "Let's blow this place to kingdom come" theory. I also like how Jet is treating Virginia, I guess I will now have to kill him this time around.. _

On to the next chapter
Shade Eido chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
There's nothing wrong wih referring to H.G Welles. He was a good author. Anyhow, on with the review. I really adore how you built up the suspense to a great battle scene. And then you add some good humor into the mix! I really am loving this story. On to the next chapter I go.
Shade Eido chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
A cliffhanger, eh? Well now, I liked this chapter for the simple reason I think it's cute that they STILL are acting so strange around each other. Dang it, Jet, stop being you and.. y'know.. *slaps forehead* Never mind.. Great chapter. Please keep it up. :)
Shade Eido chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
Oops, well, the gato's out of the bag now, ain't it? Ye gods, it's so sweet. *mimics Jet* I'm such a bad ass that I don't want people to knowthat I'm actually a big sweetie! P433r my awesome acting!" Sorry, it had to be done, what, with Jet acting like a friggin' jerk one minute and a sweet heart the next. I love the variation of emotions that you portrayed, it's awesome, well, on to the next chapter.
psychedelic aya chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
Hahaha! Nice ending! Hope you write more!
XSasukeRebornX chapter 6 . 7/2/2004