Reviews for Trading Places
LunaNotLoony chapter 7 . 2/18
Hahaha the end was genius too
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Well, yes I am very confused. I'm surprised you can keep it straight when you're writing! I know I wouldn't be able too! But once I remember who's who, I love the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
It's so hard to tell who's who! So Lily and Peter are switchedm James is in Sirius' body, Sirius is in Remus, and Remus is in James?
Louey06 chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
That was a really good story i like how they put the rest of the potion into the punch. A brilliant plan.
Dee Bryant chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
It was a great story. PLEASE write one that explains what happened to the people that ended up in different bodies. I'd love to find out how 'poor' Snape ended up.
Jon chapter 5 . 10/3/2006
Good but long chapter,

i wont be able to read the rest today but i will sometime

cant wait to read it
Jon chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
wow, good story, icant wait to read the rest.
Jon chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
So far so good

keep it up
Jamie Smith chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Wow Kelly! I loved your story. You're so talented! Sorry it took me forever to read your story. I plan on reading all of your work! Love ya sis!
Laura chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Just to let you know, as I have read many stories, that are almost all incorrect, JAMES IS A SEEKER! sorry, but it bothers me, because thats part of Harry past and that totally contridicts the books, which is not the point of this site, is it? IF so I am greatly diappointed.
Laura chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Hey, I think it is a really good storie line, a little confusing but its brilliant. And on a note, for future Lily and James stories, James was a seeker at Hogwarts...just to let yah know. :)
Galatea chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
Wow! This is the first good piece of HP fanfic I have actually found on That's not actually that much of a complement, but this is: What an awesome story! If I were you I would go back to the middle chapters and streamline the way you refer to the people. Also, you say during the "hunter" episode that Remus's father is a muggle, but you say during the "Hogsmeade" episode that Remus's mother is a muggle too. Is Remus muggleborn? I doubt it. Maybe you could say "uncle" or "aunt" instead.

My favorite part is when Filch turns into Mrs. Norris.

It was a wonderful story, and so in character! A wonderful change from the huge amount of tripe I have seen during my short time on

Sorry about excessive use of exclamation points during this review, but I really enjoyed this. Another one about Harry &co. switching places (Ron becoming Hermione and vice versa could be an entire book, but I guess one of them would have to be Harry) would be so very wonderful!

Mild anachronisms and such, but on the whole stayed within canon and did an excellent job!

(mainly, the Yule Ball is only a Triwizard Tournament thing.)
mrmistoffelees chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
I like this. How about a similar story, but where the Marauders and Lily switch places with Harry and crew?
CRAZYLILDRIVA17 chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
hi

i've read ur story lol obviously i bet ur thinkin n anyway i think its really gd bt ur not very nice 2 peter in it are u? bt i guess i cnt really blame becuz e killed lily n james bt it kind of makes u feel sorry for him coz e was always the tag along. if u get my meaning anyway its gd!

love

crazyweirdlilfreak

x
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
Okay, I had to add this, maybe you could have it be during Harry's third or maybe fifth year and include Sirius and Remus in it at the same time. Absolute chaos!