Reviews for Homecoming
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
That was a great reunion story and I wish it could really happen. I thought for a moment something would happen where Arthur would slap Percy or something but it was great.
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I'm completly in love with this story, so much in fact I printed it and keep in a binder. You portrayed Arthur and Percy beautifully. It actually made me tear up a bit, especially near the end. You know a story is good when it actually gets you to cry. A wonderful job.
egor11572 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That was beautiful! Great job! The last sentence was perfect. I really enjoyed it.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Oh, this almost makes me like him again! *sigh* Now if this happened in the book, I'd just be dandy with him again. I don't really like not liking a Weasley. The rest of them are all so wonderful. Percy come back to us!
Backroads chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow. This is quite good! Your slow pace leaves for so much emotion to continue, though you're not forcing any of it. Molly's trust of Percy is so utterly Molly and throws so much redemption in. I love how uncomfortable Percy is in the home, like he doesn't belong (I assume that's why he's calling Arthur "sir") And Arthur's remark is so touching.

"clinging to him like the little boy that he had never allowed himself to be"

That is such a powerful line and ties everything together so well.
Kerrymdb chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Aww...this was great! I can totally see Percy calling Arthur 'sir,' and Arthur hating that. Good job! You've got quite a nice trilogy here! :)