Reviews for Yes
evi ive chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I miss Josh and Donna. sniff. sniff
Nessakitty821 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I haven't read West Wing fics in a few years but I read one of your Harry Potter fics earlier and enjoyed it so I decided to see what else you've written. I was surprised to see West Wing among the Harry Potter. It's beautifully written. I can't lie, I teared up a bit. I love how you included so many Josh/Donna moments in this one piece, makes me want to watch every season all over again.

Thanks for sharing!
scribhneoir chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is so heartfelt and poignant. I really like the fact that Josh is saying so much and yet is actually saying nothing at all. The lack of dialogue here was a good choice. This was great to read.
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Wow. I LOVE it! It would be about time he said something, but, unfortunately, that's not how the show works. I really loved your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I absolutely loved it!
mary ann chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
This story can be summed up in two words

Sweet and Endearing. Good Job.
JDfan chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow...wow (I think you get the idea.)
scififreakmi chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
OMG! this was so sad! *sniff sniff* wow... thats the first story i've read that's made me feel really sad... wow.
jayne chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Liked this- well written and very in character. I think you captured how Josh is feeling.
eccentric chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I love it! It shows the relationship between Josh and Donna very well. It really makes people see how well they know each other. Great job!
UConn Fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I really enjoyed that. It was beautiful & simple at the same time. I really enjoyed where you took Josh's thoughts - and I loved how the title "yes" really did make sense at the end. It was a really beautiful piece & thanks for sharing it.