Reviews for Much Ado
cassiehill chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
dude...where the heck is the rest of this story?...it's been what?...a year?

i mean...i hate it when authors do this. just leave the ending hanging there...not even an update update...to tell us if you're still alive...that's just mean.

Do you even plan on finishing this? Or are you just going to leave your readers without a conclusion?
Phoenix38133 chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
Great fic so far!

Lindsay
scififreakmi chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
hm. so they found the hummer? is james murphy really telling the truth or not? i don't think so, but i'll just have to wait. please update soon!
Augusta chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
So how're Gris and Sara gonna get together and how're they gonna catch this guy? Please update.
Teenage Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
i just thought you might like to know that Greg askes cathrine what shes doing after shit as opposed to after shift good story though
Abisian chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Fluffy! Heh. I don't think Grissom made the right assumption to Catherine's 'subtle' hint in chapter 4. Update soon!
djkittycat chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Keep it up!

This looks good!
Yet-Another-Weasley chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
This is great so far. I was cracking up throughout the whole thing; it was very funny. Not to mention that I love CSI and Much Ado About Nothing is one of my favorite plays. Awesome. Update soon or I suppose I'll die waiting.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 5 . 11/6/2004
Uggh too short chapter but great GS moment, falling asleep on the couch, I love it
the mischievous pixie chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
like how the story is so far, keep up the great work
ScienceGeek chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Oh that was funny. I loved how it was their geek mindmeld that got them talking again, instead of all the machinations by the cupids.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Leave it to Grissom to think about work before the love of his life. The Irony! !
scififreakmi chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
omg this is so good so far! please update soon! :)
Sillie chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
*sigh* Grissom can be impossible at times... Heh, and poor catherine. *snickes*
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Oh, I can tell what they did wrong, Grissom and Sara aren't stupid, they know how the other feels, or at least Sara does. Grissom is too chiken to do anything about it, and Sara is angry at him for not giving her a chance. But still, this crazy scheme might work, what happenes next?