Reviews for Dad?
WerewolfKing350 chapter 7 . 4/7
That's hilarious!
are you going to update this?
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
No offense, but you need to work on your opening chapters. It was boring, to say the least, and has thrown me off this story. Spread things out, and don't do first person, it's hard to accomplish when you haven't been the character or seen inside the character's head. (If it's your own character, then go ahead and do first person, only you know what is in their head)
FlameofOlympus chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Last part of the howler was stupid
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
This story is awful...so awful that it's good!
akosidiabolique chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
The plot is supposedly good but so focused on Harry's long winded explanations. Ironic that the author wrote that Lockhart's book is full of "I's" and ended up writing a fanfic full of "I's", too. And there are parts that Harry will supposedly explain later but dedicated 3 t0 4 paragraphs about it (e.g. "... the Death Eaters hate me... "). The plot is good with a fairly good grammar but somehow tedious to read. It should have more conversations and interactions between the characters and less of Harry's opinions & introspection. I don't usually write this kind of review but I can't help it because this plot has potential. Anyway, I doubt if the author's going to read this, it's been 11 years since the last update. _
Blitza chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I liked the summary but the first person view ruined it for me just as much as the tone did. Better luck next time.
krystal421 chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Please update soon!
krystal421 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Why did you killed Draco?!
the-weird-box chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Harry you are just too much
Random person chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Well then. "Will I have to watch?" "Yes." "Cool! So how will you kill them? Quick, or slow?"
Someone chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
"let me get this straight, you stunned me and kidnapped me, just to break me some news that I have known for weeks?" lol. Voldemorts prob thinking 'srsly!? I did all of that for NOTHING!?' or something along those lines
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I like the story, but sure, I'll give you a death threat.
You low, idiotic, waste if oxygen! Why, if I knew where you lived, you'd better start counting your blessin's and kissin' yer ass, 'cause I got a dagger and my hit-list is a mile shorter than my already-hit-list.
Was that good enough? By the way, love the story! Skips merrily down the road as if nothing happened
pikachucat chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
awesome more please
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
That is a very cruel and unusual torture method... hmmm... i might have to employ that one...