Reviews for To Let You Know
LoliBat chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
cute. but some dividers would have been nice.
speadee chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Good ideas for the regulars' Mother's Day presents! It's good to read about their family life since we don't really see that in the series.

Kawamura's and Oishi's were sad. It sounds like Kawamura's mother is deceased. It is typical of Oishi to prepare everything in advance, then worry if something is not right. Maybe he should have called Kikumaru for ideas since he has many creative ones, like using toothpaste to write on the mirror. Hopefully his mother won't get mad at him for messing up the mirror.

Momoshiro's siblings remind me of my little brother. It's typical of him to have something related to food.
Bouncy cat chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Aw, very sweet story _

Kaidoh was adorably embarrased and Oishi's part really made me feel sad. Nicely done.
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
aw...lovely portrayal!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I loved it. It was really cute. I read the other reviews, but I think your story is wonderful just the way it is.

Switching from boy to boy was a good technique in my opinion (I liked trying to guess who was who) ans as for doing something 'spectacular', ...they're middle school boys (or hish, whatever, they're still boys) It's HARD to come up with something and none of them would have the time nor money for something extravagant. Each person's was special and unique.

As for Kaidoh, He can get a little insecure, so I think it was actually in character to have those thoughts. (especially sonce he doesn't really look like the nice guy he is at home!)

And as many have said, Taka's was really sweet and touching. The box was a very cute idea indeed. You're very creative (Eiji's toothpaste)

I think everyone WAS in character. Just a cute sweet drabble for Mother's Day. It didn't have to be deep or extremely touching, just the fact that yes, those boys (Tezuka included *winks*) have Mothers that they love and appreciate!
Imaginator chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Aw...they love their mothers. _ Stumbled on this fic when I was randomly jumping pages on and I have to say, it makes for a great day-starter.
ITSAME chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Aww...so bittersweet. T_T Great job on this.
Kaisuke chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
it's so...sweet._
Cinpii chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Taka’s was extremely touching. The rest were just blah. I could stop there, but that’d be cruel, and the whole point of reviews is honest, helpful feedback. So here goes:

I liked how you started the fic, the first 2 sentences gave a really solemn, but intriguing feel to the story. Too bad that feeling didn’t stay. Almost everyone’s story was a let down to me, esp. Tezuka’s. And Kaidoh – sheesh, Kaidoh wouldn’t think that, and ppl wouldn’t think that about him. It’s mother’s day, right? They’d take that into account and think the flowers were for his mom – because it’s _logical_.

Ryoma’s made no sense whatsoever. I’m not an obtuse person, but if you were trying to make a subtle point, you lost me. If you weren’t, you need to try harder.

There are also no breaks in the fic, it switches from boy to boy w/o any kind of transition. I don’t know if that was your intent, or if ff.n deleted them, but you need them.

Momo’s was cute, but I liked Taka’s the most. And although there are gripes w/ this fic, I admire the intent behind it. Kudos.
umi chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
aw...thats sso cute.

i like your idea on what eiji gave his mom...thats just so creative. anyway, your fanfic is really good...keep up the good work! )