Reviews for What A Difference A Year Makes
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
"Admiral's warning: "Put your cell phones on vibrate, people, and run, don't walk to the nearest exit if I see that thing come out of your pocket." - Hehehe.
CharmedAli chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
aww that is the best story i have read in a long time, the last chapter i reviewed at i felt all warm and fuzzy, this is the way JAG should be
CharmedAli chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
aw that is so good that is perfect!
Jordan chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Loved it. Perfect with switching from past to present.
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
great story.
Lisa Brown chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
It would be nice to see season 10 go somewhat like this...I know DPB said he would like to see it go 13 seasons, but I can't wait for another 2 years for these two to get together and he also said he wouldn't resolve their relationship one way or another until series end. So I am hoping we will have what we all want this year. Well done.
Kassia525 chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
If only season 10 happens just like this... I loved how you borrowed the line from 'Yeah, Baby' to end your story.
AngelaB chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
Thanks for the cute story!
Alison chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
Sorry, I didn't realize that you could only post one review per chapter, which sucks for me, let me tell you.

Neways, in the next chapter, you may want to change the way Harm reacts to the news that Mac is pregnant. It says he is elated, but I'm not really feelin' it there. The rest of the story is really good - I believe this is my third time reading this story, but that may be because I haven't watched JAG since the crew went down in Paraguay. (I know, really long time since I've watched it - AH, don't hurt me!)
Abigaile chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
Great and sweet story.
ALison chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
All I have to say is YAY!
littledemonpixie chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
AW! That was so sweet! I loved how you did all the flashbacks it really added to the story and answered a ton of questions. I am glad that you made it a happy ending. That is how it should be Harm and Mac have suffered through enough. Thanks to you for providing me with some good reading material.
NavyCb chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
Great story. I loved each chapter.

NavyCB
Darse chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
Now that's the way it ought to be. Thanks for the story. It was great! Hope you write some more soon.
JAGnut101 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
What a sweet ending. Thanks for the story.