Reviews for A Different Meeting
CharlieBoneFan chapter 34 . 9/9
Great story.
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 6/28
The quotes at the beginning are really nice
I find it odd that you use Mina Harker as his old wife. I say this because anyone who has read Dracula will know that a vampire can only turn virgins into new vampires. Mina HARKER is married to Jonathan, Harker was not her maiden name, implying that the man who was trapped and toyed with by the count was a vampire himself. I am nitpicking of course but to save trouble you should have used Lucy, who was turned into a vampire by Dracula and simply say that she wasn't created by the count this would have made more sense. I think now that you might have gotten Mina and Lucy mixes up, as Lucy was the more beautiful of the two ans had blond hair. Sorry for the long post.
The Night Whisperer chapter 34 . 2/7
This was a truly beautiful story :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 33 . 2/7
Alucard and Seras make one hell of a team!
The Night Whisperer chapter 32 . 2/7
That son of a bitch! How dare he use Seras against Alucard like that! Maxwell better pray to God that Alucard doesn't breaks free of his hold over him because once he does there will be hell to pay! That's for damn sure.
The Night Whisperer chapter 31 . 2/7
Oh, no! *clasps hands over mouth* They got Seras! Those bastards better not lay a hand on her or else Alucard will destroy their sorry asses. *ponders that statement* Actually, he'll do that anyway just for kidnapping his darling servant.
The Night Whisperer chapter 30 . 2/7
O.o Wow! I mean, out of all the places they could have gotten freaky it had to be at a cemetery. *gives the both of them an incredulous look* Well, at least they didn't get it on inside a church. God, only knows what Anderson would do if he ever witnessed that in the afterlife. Lol :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 29 . 2/6
Damn it, Integra! Why'd you have to go and ruin the moment! *paces the room in frustration and throws fists in the air* Lol :) I'm sure Alucard and Seras will have another chance to "talk" real soon.
The Night Whisperer chapter 28 . 2/6
Well, isn't Alucard the little romantic? I wonder why he is going through all this trouble and for Seras no less. It almost looks as though he's trying to sweep her off her feet. *a thousand light-bulbs going off* Alucard is in love with Seras!?
The Night Whisperer chapter 27 . 2/6
Oh, my God! Alucard was jealous! LOL XD Serves him right after what he did to Seras.
The Night Whisperer chapter 26 . 2/6
*gives you two thumbs up* Great job :)
The Night Whisperer chapter 25 . 2/6
I feel so bad for Seras right now. I mean, it must have felt horrible to take the life of another human being, especially an innocent one. Damn it, Alucard! Why couldn't you have her hunt down a couple of criminals? It would have made being a vampire a lot easier on her since she would be saving more lives than she taking.
The Night Whisperer chapter 24 . 2/6
Oh, Alucard must you traumatize your fledgling? I mean, really hunting her down and nearly scaring her to death, and all in the name of "teaching." *shakes head in exasperation* It's a miracle that Seras is still alive.
The Night Whisperer chapter 23 . 2/6
Woah, Seras finally transformed into her familiar! And it's a hell hound! Nice!