Reviews for Touching
birdlady chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Stop trying to grab my buns!

I laughed 'til I cried
Sooooo funny!
I can imagine Deakins standing outside his office and then bolting to see what had happened!
AHA HA HA HA HA !
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
ROTFL
Genuhsis chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Lol!

I laughed, yes literally "lol"'ed before I said, "I have to admit, that was funny."

Cheesy in the end, but funneehh!

Thanks for writing this story!
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Fantastic! That filled my giggle-quota for today.

The scary thing is my friends and I have conversations all the time that end with someone shouting something really loudly that sounds that bad (and that sexual) taken out of context.

Great job.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
LOL!
between the waves chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh. My. God. I nearly died laughing.
esther chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
LOL, poor poor Bobby! I'd love to see how he reacts to that last line, haha... Nice fic, i love it!
Katie chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
One word: "rofl".

That is all. :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hee! Cute.
hahahaIdon'tgetit chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
That was funny. Please continue so that we can see the utter humiliation that Bobby must suffer through.
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Etc.

Brilliant.
Emsta chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
roflmfao... i can just see that... theres silence, and then... rofl... all pens drop... and bobby's face as he collapses in laughter, and she bangs her head on the table... theres a stampeed for the room, to see whats going on, and they come out, and Alex goes bright red... ahh, classic! loving it!
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
This is funny and a really good story.
TierdropKitten2k14 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
that's was way too funny! do another one. i've been laughing for ten minutes _
Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
yay! i love it- it's funny, and it creates and captures of side of goren and Aemes we've never seen before, yet keeps it all in character with their normal...characters...

good stuff, keep writing