Reviews for Chocolate Witness
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Kinda OOC, but I forgive you because it's sweet. LOL
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
OMG, that...has totally stolen my breath! Whoa! That was awesome! Definitely going on my favorites! :3
vucizalis chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Aw! That is so cute! A bit too much like a soap opera, but adorable nonetheless.
cloudydays chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
that was an amazing story u had very very good emotion in it, AWESOME!;)
ashley chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
THAT WAS THE BEST INUYASHA AND KAGOME FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! Whenever they tell each other they love each other it should be JUST LIKE THAT! That was the best! I love it!
rAiNyDaYs673 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
wow the fight and then the make-up...it was just really good. Love the chocolate D
Lipstick Lullabiesx chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
O.O

My love for this stiory is immense.

I think I have a new favorite FF net author.

I think I love you.

As an author, that is.

Great job.

Thou hath pleased me.

-Carlee-

or

-Inuyashas'Koneko-CMS-
xXfictioncriticXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
please dont be offended by any comments:

a cute and short one-shot. i liked the length just enough to show the point of the fiction.

the characters are a bit OOC, but thats ok because you are only using there descriptions and it is your fic.

good summary.

i just feel that the reference to chocolate is a bit weak, i dont know if you need it or not. but its not that big of a deal at all.

excellent layout for the text. the spaces make it easy to read.

overall out of 10: 8
SomethingLost chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
omg! that was the cutest one shot I think I've ever read. I loved their argument and you really brought out the negatives of Kagome's personality of how she is really selfish with the Kikyou situation. but, it was a good ending. I only wanted more.
Captain Jimmy chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
fabulous fic. im not usualy a inu/kag fan, but i must say that i love this one. also the romance ones ive read r all really cheesy, this one is so not cheesy that its like a fruit or something...so good job! _
sesshy's servent chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I love chocolate and this story dude good job
Minakane chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
That was great! Intense fluffy goodness. I want more!
Lost Secrets chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Gosh, that kiss took forEVER! But the fic was enchanting. You guys did a jawesome job on it.
L'Animalerie chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This was a great story. I cried when I read this. But only because I'm very emotional. It was sweet and very much like it was Rumiko's own work. To make it short, it was touching.
Endless Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
that was sweet. _ they were both a little OOC, but it was still really good. nicly written. keep writting!