Reviews for Welcome to Paradise
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
neophyting chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
That was really good, i hope you update soon.
JPNeverlosetheButterflies chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
i really wish you would update. it's great
jana chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
hey!

You should certainly continue this story it is the best description of the relationship between Jess and his mother I've read yet. I am also of the opinion that Jess' family should be the center of the story! What I liked most is that Jess doesn't fall for Rory immediately... waiting to read more of this cool story- and yes I know it's on hold but it shouldn't be :)
Amy chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
this is such a good idea, very smart i always woundered about this stuff too, any ways good job
jana chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hi

go on! probably the best liz-jess i ever read...
natalia chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
please keep going! it is so funny i cant wait to see what else comes up but please dont put dean in this it would just make the story suck and the story doesnt suck ok im rambling now so good story keep going
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I hope you'll update soon, 'cause I love your story!
OrganiclyMe chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I like the idea. Happy writing.
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
because i am a semi-loser, i have been 'perusing,' if you will, through the many pages of GG fanfic and came across this. It is so wonderful! I think this is the most in-character Jess I've ever read. I'm in awe of your Jess-writing skills. I hope that you decide to update this, cause I kinda like it! It's different...and really good! Anyway, Me In Fanfic Loitering Mode says good job.

-molly-
CommaSplice chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I love it, but I need more chapters, I love multiple chapters.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I love stories where Jess goes to Chilton. Please continue this story?
milover chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
keep it going
Illyria1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Great start.

Best part:

Huh.

No! Do not be seduced! You hate this! You hate this place, you hate this house, you hate-

"Read! I'm waiting! Don't make me come over there!"

You really, really hate TJ.

I'm waiting for next chapter.
Legs chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
oh, ha! You MUST continue this! I like it. A lot. Not as much as Dramatic Irony or any of its sequels but I still really, really like it. This is a different side of Liz. Not really the abandoning mother thing. Huh. Ack! I sound like Jess! (realizes what she just said and grins) That's not so bad, I guess.

anyway, I love everything you write!

Legs