Reviews for Welcome to Paradise
engine47 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
this is really really really good! you captured jess really well. please continue!
someone5 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I'm SO excited for the next chapter of this! Jess and TJ...I love it! Update soon!
cellardoor chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Oh... what a great start to what will be a great story. You write Jess so well, and Liz too from what we've seen of her. This is just so great, and original... you always have the best ideas! Cant wait for more...

late.

-L
QuackAttack2727 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
this is really good. i havent seen fics like this so far, o and ur writing is amazing. keep it up, definately!
Ari who doesn't wanna sign in right now.lol chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
You posted it! You posted it! The title is so perfect. D

I love it. You knew I love most of it already, but that's okay. Hee.

Jess thoughts...they're so funny, some of them, and so in character. Just perfect...different Jess. He's in a different situation, grew up a different way, all of that. But he's still him. That's just great.

I think very possibly every story of yours gets better, except it's really hard to say this is better than several of your one parters because they're just so amazing too. ...I owe you like three billion reviews. Coming, starting friday, I swear. I can't wait. D

Back on topic. ;)

I love Luke, and Liz, and TJ...LOL. And Rory and Lorelai...

It's really really awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going and what happens... You have the awesomest ideas. Heh.

*claps*
M5lvrgrl chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I like this, i love how u wrote Jess in it! continue soon...
Mai with her boxing gloves chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Lee - you rock, this rocks. I hope you know that.

And thanks for thinking I do too. ;)

Thanks for writing, hope to see more soon
sarahl chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
hey, this one isnt dark :) this seems really good, very original plot :D you can have rory being about to go out with dean and then get distracted by jess, then she wont even have to go out with that loser in the first place! i like the first person narrative, its rarely done well but of course you do it well :D keep writing!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
great start. i really liked this. update soon!
Angeleyez chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
New LeeFic! Whoo! Oh man, Lee, I love the beginning. What an awesome idea. And Chilton! To top it off, he's going to Chilton! I love that this was completely from Jess's POV, his thought process was hilarious! And sarcastic. Hee. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

Oh. Sudden thought.

Jess. In uniform. Nice. ;)
smile1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Hey!

Very original idea and in character dialogue.

Bye, smile :-)
GreenEydGrl22 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
oh! i love the concept, can't wait for you to write more :)
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
E! I love Jess refusing to allow himself to think anything positive about the move... and him and Rory meeting over Hemmingway and Ayn Rand. Are you going to write more? I'm assuming yes. I have an image of Jess and Tristan banding together to irritate Rory and torture the teachers... hehe. :)
kingmab chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Interesting, this the first time I have seen this aproach. Should be interesting. Hope to see more of this and your other stories soon.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2