Reviews for Rurouni Saitou
Sand Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i loved your story please update it soon as for the meaning of Battousai... if you have read the manga he explains it to you. Battou jutsu is a sword technique usually a one shot with great speed, and Battousai comes from one who has perfected the Battou jutsu. Kenshin explains it all in the manga.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Very interesting. will u continue? Cause i wonder what kind of trouble Saito would get into?
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
my initial reaction was, "Saitou roaming the country? Japan: Population: 10". Glad I was wrong. Good work. :p
Wintersong chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
At least you know that I like your story.
cynthia chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I think its funny that Saitou is a rurouni. But I like it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Wintersong chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I think that this is a very good start! I can't wait to read the rest!
soul chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
r u going to continue? I would love to read more...
DustyFall chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
You are off to a great start. Saitou is in character most of the time. I guess wandering could make him a good cook. I really liked how he doesn't stray from Aku Soku Zan. He is still a killer. . Please continue.

HAPPY WRITING!
Charmed Wolf chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Very nice, I like how Saitou mysteriously appeared in time to save Kaoru, that was so awesome! This fanfic rocks, I like it that much...I just love it! Please keep up the good work, you are so good!