Reviews for Keeping a Welcome
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I think I may have used up my store of comments about how good your work is on your other fanfics. Sorry about the redundancy, but all of your stories are just so amazing!

...

Anyways, thanks for writing these.

...

Ailavyn Siniyash
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ahhhhhhhh, this is wonderful and painfully sweet. \o/
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Sweet loyalty, a very good short story!
Argentus chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
It’s not often that I find something that is *exactly* what I wanted after a –let’s face it- anti-climactic ending. I always thought The Grey King left us dangling in the end- I guess that even after it ended, I wanted more absolution of Bran’s destiny and of Will’s role in his life. And this fic is *it*! It’s like an last chapter or something, and I find it very like Cooper’s style as well. I love that Will apologizes- I was kind of waiting for him to say something of that sort after he and Bran reunited. And gosh, that ceremony gave me the shivers! And I love the emotions you set here…Bran’s obvious loneliness and longing make me quite sad.

It’s also not often that I find a oneshot that’s wonderfully written and canon-compliant, and just, well, something I love enough to ‘fave’, but again, here it is ;)
wooden-spoon chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
will and bran are really in character!:) great job.
Feather Qwill chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Beautiful. Sad, though, what with knowing the way it all ends.
Gabi Web chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I like this. It's simple, it's beautiful, it's in tune with the story and the characters, and yet, it is all yours. Very well done. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
light-maiden chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I could believe you were Susuan Cooper so easily...
BlindSeer chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Thank you.
Behind Your Cover chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I can honestly say that this story made me cry. I love it! *glomps Gramarye* I was lying in wait for someone to write one like this! SANKYUU!
YamiHikariSakura chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Very good, and what does dewin mean? i am confused? .
Erfaciel chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I know that I already reviewed this on the dir-slash list, but I just read it again and I wanted to remind you of HOW MUCH I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY! *cuddles Bran and Will* You rock. _

I have a question for you. Do you know of a specific melody that goes to the traditional Welsh song at the beginning? And are there more verses? I'm looking for a song to sing for a church thing and this seems promising. I can't resist such beautfiul sentiment! _ (if you have those answers please e-mail me or post on the list)

Thanks!

Erfaciel
Sam Davidson chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
What can I say, another beautifully crafted piece. Whenever I read your stories I get rather depressed thinking about how utterly pitiful mine are in comparison. But on the other hand, those feelings are more than outweigheed by the joy I have in reading what you write. Your character development, description of setting, ability to convey emotion without making it sappy or sloppy... Your stories are the vest, and this one is no exception.
Ariene chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
A wonderful piece and great final chapter to a book that never quite seemed finished (apologies to Ms Cooper). You captured the mood exactly right - a very good mixture of the light-hearted and deadly serious with a large helping of mysterious too. A lot of hand-holding though - what was that about? Keep up the writing. (I still like your 'older Will' stories the best!)
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Oh, gosh. Brilliant.

Very evocative, and Bran's oscillation between 11-year-old boy and High King was very convincing. I love it. Really beautiful.