Reviews for Hunter's Jewel
12zaara12 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
This is excellent. Your style of writing and language is brilliant. Only thing I would ask to do is include more conversation between the other brothers. Otherwise, I love this story and as soon as I started reading it I didn't stop. :)
Lilliandill chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Wow this is a really, really good story you should finish it. I mean it. What happens next?
Annie789 chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
Any chance we can convince you to finish this?
emrys chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Yay - I see you updated chapter 8 with more details... so when's the next update. I'm off for summer vacation so clearly I have very little else to do 'cept read fanfiction, clean up my room, garden and prepare for September.

Hope to read more

Namarie
Anneri chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
just wanted to say that i enjoyed your story, though was abit dissapointed to reaslise you haven't finished it yet, and havent updated it for nearly 3 months now. keep up the good work, and keep them coming
Elfique chapter 8 . 3/26/2005
o yeah! updates! i thought youd fallen off the face of the earth ... like i almost did heh! loved the maglor shouting action it shows all their struggles and pain etc really well by him getting angry *thumbs up* aww poor ol celegorm i want more! get back into the swing of updating heh!
emrys chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
YAY chapter 8 is up. I've been looking forward to it in a while. You've got a really great story going on here. Hope to read more soon. BTW, went to your home page - sorry about your dog. I was fuming over being left dangling with chapter 7 but after I read that, I felt rather selfish. Anyho. I'll be selfish again and say KEEP IT COMING.
Senda Kenobi chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
You updated! How happy am I. It was rather short, but effective, none the less. Good job.

S. Kenobi
Evenstar Elanor chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
WHAT THE HECK? YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING FOR MAGLOR'S ANSWER! He's MY LOVE! YOU EVIL, FOUL, UNDESERVING, TORTUROUS, CRUEL, FLINT-HEARTED MINION OF DARKNESS!

alright, take a deep breath Isilmë. I do like Celegorm's response, and how well the brothers know each other. and i love how in the end, they all wonder if they deserve all this. and of course, having maglor and all his quietness and gentleness is awesome. "Quiet, gentle Maglor, who seldom even raised his voice, began shouting at Celegorm. “Control yourself! Do you think you are the only one of us who has known pain?"

NOW I WANT TO KNOW MAGLOR'S RESPONSE OR YOU SHALL HAVE LARGE, LETHAL OBJECTS FLYING AT YOU THAT ARE WORSE THAN CELEGORM'S HUNTING KNIFE IN THE HANDS OF HIS FATHER IN HIS FOULEST RAGE!
Senda Kenobi chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Merh! No updates in forever. I am completely desolate. That said, I love this story. Please update or I shall fade from grief!

S. Kenobi
Kenton chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
This stroy is great. It has incredible plot, and characters, and unlike some stories i have read, makes sense, has few or no grammatical errors, has characters that can speak, and sentences that don't begin with "and then" or end with "Zidane felt."

I recommend this story to anyone who can read and preferably likes fantasy.
Mirfein chapter 7 . 10/23/2004
Hey! This is coming along well! Keep going. :)

~Mirfein
Lillian C1 chapter 7 . 10/21/2004
Very good! I really like this story, so don't give up on it. Keep it coming!
Evenstar Elanor chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
aww... i LOVE this chapter. u know me, all that angst and rejection is always good to me! i'm so cruel..

MAGLOR HAS A PART! YAY! HAPPINESS! sry... i had to get that out of the way. Amrod and Amras ::shakes head:: i love them. yet have you noticed how when there are twins involved in almost every/any story, they are always jokesters? LIke Fred & George, Amrod and Amras, Elladan and Elrohir. i dunno, not that i mind. i love them!

the ending of this chapter is beautiful. "Instead, she had likely destroyed what little hope and happiness that remained to him. Valar forgive me, she thought, I am worse than he." NO! you are NOT Mireloth! Celegorm is a twisted, foul.. i'll stop. well, i don't hate the guy.

YAY! I'm SOO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! great chapter. shall we see Celegorm angst next? Or Mireloth? or one of the brothers (hopefully Maglor, more likely Maedhros) come to her or something? come on! MORE!
Elfique chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
at last an update! *dances around like a mad thing* aww-aahh-oh! what a chapter! very nicely done at the end...loved the toplessness of a certain elf lord : ) *waits as patiently as possible for another chapter*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »