Reviews for Splinter
rahelrush chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
this is really good :) the most realistic potrayal of draco's family ive read yet .. everyone else just makes them all lovey dovey and misunderstood or cold ,aloof and evil...this is really really good. and pansy and draco in this chapter.. just perfect :) i love how u explore the charcters of those who are usually ignored in dramione fics... just beautiful , the way you write :) and vanilla frosts 3 .you're definitely an inteligent writer with a healthy reserve of talent too :)
sunshiined chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Seeing as this story was not updated in over 5 years, I doubt that this review will even be seen but I just wanted to say that I love the mood you've set for this story! So strange and so mysterious. I will probably never see the end of this story but thank you for writing it!
sharpestsatire chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
This is one of the most realistic and well done portrayals of their relationship I've seen so far. You have them just right, their relationship just growing. This is absolutely INCREDIBLE and I'm sound really stiff but - OMFREAKINGGOSH, I LOVE THIS - *cough* Right. Anyway. You last updated this 05? *sniff* What do I have to do to make you update again?
Regin chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
luci92 chapter 7 . 8/16/2007
I absolutely LOVE YOUR STORY! Please please please keep writing it! I am a little confused on how Draco didn't do anything to Hermione when he was so pissed off but i can tell you have big plans! i know your probably very busy but it would mean alot to me if you finished this story! soo far i have read hundreds of story's on fanfiction and this is truly original! oh and please make Hermione look hott at the yule ball! i hate it when writers make her look so unfeminine and un-girly! lol

keep up the good work and i hope for fast updates soon!

thanks soo far!

-Luci
CherryBomb91 chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
This is such a wonderful fanfic, I hope you continue it. I loved the ceremonies in the first chapter and also how in the first chapter, when Draco is ten, he seems so sweet and innocent. You've done such a great job, and I can't wait to see another chapter.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Remeber me? I said I'd print this out and get back to you.

Well I've read it three times since and it was brilliant every time.

You should write more harry potter fics.
Lacrymose chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Am printing out to take a look. Will tell you what I think.
ChellChellSEA chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
Wow, very intense and well written. Love it.

AlL
Drunken Little Monkey chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
omg...that was a fantastic story
Apathetic Empath2 chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Wow... that's all I can say. I'm thoroughly intrigued by your work, and if I had the time right now, I'd tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. The characterization is really different from most of the fics I read. And the mystery of what happened to Draco when he was younger-and what's happening to Harry now-my God, you've got me wrapped around your finger with this.

Awesome work. Make sure you update soon.

A.E.
greywitch135 chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
think ur story's good
Fire Magus chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
Ah I can't believe I didn't review this! I read chapter 6 ages ago and am waiting patiently for a chapter 7 - this story is so well written you must go on. You had time to write an Alias story, surely you have time to update this? I love the tension between Hermione and Draco, it's so real. Can't wait to see how you get them together.

And the last reviewer who said your story is boring obviously has no taste. Geez. If you're going to criticize a story, at least point out what makes it bad instead of saying "this sucks." Any incompetent fool can do that.

PLEASE update D!

-Nabila )
Gina Olivia chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
well written ... nice idea ... and I'm sure there is a point ... somewhere. this story is so winded and boring, i can't go on.
Esperanza46 chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
At this moment I cannot possibly see how you will make this a Dramione . . . I'm very interested in seeing how you will pull it off. This story is good enough with them at each other's throats. It's your creative prerogative, what direction you take, but my vote is definitely 'no salvation through a woman' . . . I hope he finds his own way and if Hermione happens to be along the same path, so be it.