Reviews for Happily Ever After
starlily11 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Good story...I just want more of it. By the way, thank you for having Yaten shove Mamoru off a roof. I had no idea how much I needed to see that happen. You made my day.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I stopped reading after the second chapter. I didn't read the whole story, but the first two chapters were totally unrealistic. I'm not saying that you're a bad writer, this just might not have been the best choice, writing a sailor moon fic, I mean.

Try practicing a little, and knowledge what would be the right fic for you to write.
MoonBunny chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Woooooooooooooooohooooooo! I LOATHE MAMORU AT ALOT OF TIMES (so mean to our favorite Bunny TT)! Finally a nice Seiya and Usagi story! :D 3
PierrotKagamine chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Man!That was one awesome story.

When Yaten pushed Mamo-baka (that's what I call him.) off the ledge I was LOL-ing all the why did Queen Selinity (sorry if i spelled ir wrong.) show up? I thought she was she reincarnated?Also,what about Chibi-Usa? I really would wish if you could write about what happend (I CAN'T SPELL TODAY?) at the parties. please...

Ongai...
Sovereign Violette chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
I agree! Write whatever you want! I'm a SeiyaxSerena/Usagi fan, and even though I like Darien (not as much as Seiya lol), I think it's okay that you made him the bad guy. I liked your story. Thanks for writing it.
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
YEA!

They got their happily ever after! I'm glad!
Cademy Sadence chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Ha ha. Mamoru got pushed off the edge of a building. LOL. I probably would have kicked him in the male genitals first though. But that was fun to read!
Joyce chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Mamuro was pushed to the ledge? Im anti-Mamuro but i don't think everyone (USAGI, etc) would actually agree with that. She's very nice. But i like Usagi and Seiya to end up together.
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Very good story!
seiya-kou4 chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
rightously kick ass story though, id have had some "fun" with mamoru say allow haruka to break a few bones and other appendages off before i thew him off the roof, which by the way was a kodak moment indeed, lol. Point is i loved your story and the serious mamoru bashing, it was suprebly done indeed
mayhem chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Earth never did give up thier freedoms to the Moon. Never. In manga and anime they were near enemies. They would not tolerate having a moon girl taking power. Endymion was, is, and always will be thier ruler. He does not need usagi to create the future if they broke up. He has his own crystal to do that.
haruka chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Mwahahaha steller story i loved the part about mamoru being pushed off a roof, it was like a kodac moment, though i would have been alittle more shall we say "mean before pushing off off the roof heh heh. But all and all it was good, hope to see more "mamoru bashing" storys from you soon
hnil chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
well, you bascailly took the concept of the whole story, i mean. (I'll be home for Christmas, by Xaphrin)
hnil chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
you stole this ending from another story, you idiot.
yana chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
lol this is hilarius i love Seiya so i love this fic in particular the part ot "you laying bitch" haha is soo funy loved it
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »