Reviews for How Far
slySylvester chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Update soon plz
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm going to try to make this the least flame-ish possible.

I didn't like it because your adjectives are overused, or unnecessary. Believe me, I love large, broadened vocabulary - but your words are so .. yeah, unnecessary. And then, when you have the opportunity to use different words, you're repetive and use the same ones constantly.

Secondly - how out of character were you making them? I mean, I understand if Remus likes Sirius, but he's so.. and Sirius - I totally get how he cares about his reputation and all - but he is /not/ that inconsiderate of his friends. Snogging girls during the day, Remus at night? & thinking it's cool? The hell? I could rant more but I'm not going to.

I know it's your first fanfic which is why I suggest you should've worked on that. Mmkay.

Kthxbai.
adari94 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
omg! I almost cried! It's so good!
MoonZheng chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This story was so good.

You wrote their emotion brilliantly! I hope you'll continue this. v
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
You really need to update this! It's amazingly good and I want to read more! You have the characters' personalities so beautifully written and the emotions are played out perfectly. Update, please!

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
vanity is my name chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Your writing is beautiful. I don't think i have ever found myself entranced like i did with this story. I am terribly sorry to hear that you have put your pens away. I guess one can only hope that you will find your path again. You have an amazing talent anda it would be a shame to see it gathering dust and cobwebs. But i must admit, your pen name is what entrigued me the most...may i enquire as to your inspiration for it? If you want, just email me...if your wrist is well enough, of course. ...once again, im sorry to hear of your resignation. I hope you return.
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love this story. Such a simple premise but really effectively done. I love the idea of testing Sirius like that. Sweet.
Araea Swiftwind chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Oh, J'adore! C'est bonne! Ma favourite!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Argh, Sirius you self-centered bastard, Remus better not weaken against him. Please update this! It's excellent and well written and everything!
StormDarkblade chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Wahh~~ this so better not be a one-shot ;_; I hope it isn't so bad! You have to update this!

Sirius is so conceited in this, poor Moony ( I hope(if you update) that they'll get together though. ;;
Black-Luna chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
hey i dont no y u have stopped writing, but dont. continue writing this story. its getting very interesting. really! keep it up. it seems that the others do 2. update next chapter soon.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
you should update this! it's really good. sirius is a bastard. thank goodness for james.
GoldenFyre chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
. What a bittersweet story. I hope you update soon. I really like the story (my bff thinks I'm crazy, to like angsty storys, even if they do have a happy ending)poor poor Remie, Sirius is a bit of a pinhead, no? Ah well, update soon please!
puffskein chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Is this a one-shot or will you continue? Please do, it's great!
Tama-Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
T_T Damn, I'm so depressed that this is only one-part. I would have loved to read more if it. Although, it was none the less great.