Reviews for Puppy Love Lunar Love
Birdgirl204 chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
Oh, yeah, I LOVE the names. I can't figure out who Atticus Finch is, though, although the name sounds uber-familiar.
evil older sister chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
I loved the names you chose
me chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
please update, i love both this story and it's remus counterpart. they are both fantastic. i also enjoyed all the art you have created. i think your writing style is suited perfectly for these stories and i love your portrayal of all the characters so far.
Kaely chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
::does a happy dance:: oh my god it's so adorable I may have to kill you. Happy birthday to you, by the way.

Anywhoo... just, yayfullness. It's adorable. Keep going. ~- I love ya and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for updates.
AfMO chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
I love it!

Waits (not very) patiently for more Remus-adoration.
The Golden Shadow chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
Alice Wonderland! lol. And you used the actors names too. update soon
musicgirl141 chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
lol. You stole the names from the actors in the movies. ROFLMAO! Oh but that's grand! anywho...great chapter. Why is Pettigrew in Hufflepuff, though? I thought he was in Gryffindor with the others of the Maurauders... I liked the bit about the reading before school, and the hat being unsatisfied about placing Snape into Slytherin...
Lilsi chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
lol great story loving it, hehe funny the way you put the actors names in it... im guessing the slytherin was snape lol...

oh and for your notes... hagrid is older than them, hes the same age as voldi -
LythTaeraneth chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
And then there was the enormous spiraling marble staircase…yep, pretty impressed.

But I can't believe you named some people after the actors . . . that's just crazy. And then Alice Wonderland? You're not very into names, are you?
Kynny chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
Hehehe all the actors are sorted as well ;))

And I can absolutely understand that you want to fire them in a later year!

Happy Birthday!

Mine is just a few days back... 1th Aug. I was really kind of stunned when I looked at JKR's homepage and found out that she had made the date as well Ginny's B'Day... I was quite confused a bit at first and tried to figure out if I had registered somewhere on the page before... but then you don't register on that page... Anyway Leo RULEZ!

Seraphina Pyra chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
I love the way Sirius and Remus have different reactions to things and notice different things.

And look, I'm wrapping up this review in shiny paper with a ribbon to tie it up. _
Missa Michel chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
Good good good! And heck, maybe I'll end up checking out your lj after all... my username's quackgoesi, if I do.
Seraphina Pyra chapter 4 . 8/5/2004