Reviews for If Only Life Were Like This
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
Damnit why did I start reading a dead fic?! I wanna know what happens next.
Oh well it was pretty interresting while it lasted.
peacewithoutawar chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
i seriously love this story. I know I'm about 8 years late, but could you update if this isn't over?

Xoxo, K
GeminiCancer chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Awesome, are they going to get their memories or something?
StormBrisingr chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
clara200 chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
haha! I would be shocked too if it happened to me.
Laie chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
I love each chapter of your fic! *_*

It has been so~ long since I enjoyed a DracoHarry so much, I can't wait for the next chapter! o

See ya' soon!

MandaPandaAR chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Let me tell ya, I love this story. What creativity you have hun. _ It's hilarious as well; I nearly fell out of my chair a few times, what with Draco and Harry's love spats and what not _- But I am rather mad at cha. You should finish this story hun. Wonderful pieces like this deserve to be completed, and, oh hell, I just really want to know what happens (and if Harry gives up soon and snogs Draco to death _-) So please write more. You know you want to _
limonade chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
oh, this is so creative! need more!
firelegs chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Interesting story. Any plans to continue?

Dugleik chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Love the story, please update
firebirdgs chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
god. today i was slashy. i am right now... anyway, this is nice, but will harry still be a parselmouth? will the chamber of secrets remain unouched?
Justice-hime chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
...Why haven't you updated?

I was just going through my favourite stories list and saw this so I checked to see if you'd updated and you haven't. For eight months.

*whines* Why aren't you updating~~

This is such a great story! I ended up re-reading it from the start and damnit! I love you're fik and I demand you update it! Now.

Really, you're writing and plot and characterisation and just EVERYTHING are so perfect - I want more, it's addicting! I love the way they talk, the way they interact; the scenes you set up…

You can’t have given up on this, right? There are so many great fiks out there that aren’t finished and never will be – please don’t add yours to that list!

~ Justice_hime
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
wow... this is so damned good!
japanese-jew chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
kerplank chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
wonderful story! im loving it. so update! (thats a no brainer)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »