Reviews for If Only Life Were Like This
peacewithoutawar chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
i seriously love this story. I know I'm about 8 years late, but could you update if this isn't over?

Xoxo, K
GeminiCancer chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Awesome, are they going to get their memories or something?
StormBrisingr chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Cool!
clara200 chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
haha! I would be shocked too if it happened to me.
Laie chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
I love each chapter of your fic! *_*

It has been so~ long since I enjoyed a DracoHarry so much, I can't wait for the next chapter! o

See ya' soon!

*hug*
MandaPandaAR chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
Let me tell ya, I love this story. What creativity you have hun. _ It's hilarious as well; I nearly fell out of my chair a few times, what with Draco and Harry's love spats and what not _- But I am rather mad at cha. You should finish this story hun. Wonderful pieces like this deserve to be completed, and, oh hell, I just really want to know what happens (and if Harry gives up soon and snogs Draco to death _-) So please write more. You know you want to _
limonade chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
oh, this is so creative! need more!
firelegs chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Interesting story. Any plans to continue?

Firelegs
Dugleik chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Love the story, please update
firebirdgs chapter 6 . 9/6/2005
god. today i was slashy. i am right now... anyway, this is nice, but will harry still be a parselmouth? will the chamber of secrets remain unouched?
Justice-hime chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
...Why haven't you updated?

I was just going through my favourite stories list and saw this so I checked to see if you'd updated and you haven't. For eight months.

*whines* Why aren't you updating~~

This is such a great story! I ended up re-reading it from the start and damnit! I love you're fik and I demand you update it! Now.

...please?

Really, you're writing and plot and characterisation and just EVERYTHING are so perfect - I want more, it's addicting! I love the way they talk, the way they interact; the scenes you set up…

You can’t have given up on this, right? There are so many great fiks out there that aren’t finished and never will be – please don’t add yours to that list!

~ Justice_hime
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
wow... this is so damned good!
japanese-jew chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
interesting.
kerplank chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
wonderful story! im loving it. so update! (thats a no brainer)
The Silver Owl chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
I'm a bit confused but my slow mind is working things out. SO...here's what I've gathered.

Draco Malfoy confronts Moldywart's dad about his shunning his wife? (correct me please on that) Then in an alternate universe after Harry goes to sleep misreable he wakes up to find his relatives are fine, parents are alive, um...he's gay and has siblings and so on. Draco's mad that he's in Hufflepuff but then again he was always gay...um...? Please correct me on this. Then Hermy and Zabini work together because they were friends of Harry and Draco...and Zabini somehow betrays Draco but because Zabini's smart, Draco's enlisting him with his help? LoL...see...my slow mind. Keep it up though.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »