Reviews for Legends of the Digidestined
Quinton Notwen chapter 48 . 3/15
Heya, Firstly I'm going to admit I haven't gone back to read the story, I am literally just commenting on this chapter. I'm going to just come out and say it, this chapter is such a head and shoulders improvement structurally and grammatically from when I originally read the story oh so many years ago, that I'm super pleased.

Enough so to that I will have to swing back and catch up I think. I look forward even to go back and re-read it, which admittedly I stopped abouts the time of Dagomon, and I think WaruSeadramon...
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 47 . 2/13
Nice keep it up!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 46 . 1/1
This new Chimeramon would have been far greater to see in the 02 than the real one. Honestly I could already imagine the Emperor creating that hybrid using the data from digimon of the first gen, looking forwards for more!
Awayuki chapter 46 . 1/1
yay I so happy you update new chapter
Awayuki chapter 45 . 11/22/2015
you are Malaysian same with me it a honour to read your fiction I really love your story keep it up
Awayuki chapter 45 . 11/22/2015
pls continue your writing this story is the best
Guest chapter 45 . 11/1/2015
you finally made a digimon of your own, i am so proud my child "snif"
but all kidding asside, i like what you did with jon, my only gripe is that i think you could have worked on the origin of those powers instead of taking them from the future, that makes this feel less like a prequell and more like just a generic OC digimon season, wich is bad, but not deal braking.
and as for the OC digimon thing, i hope and believe that people will and should be alright with it, especially since its a digicross, which is established to always create a new digimon based on the "main" digimon from the fusion, and never just create an already existing digimon.
i am exited to think of what will you do with jon and the rest as to what powers they will use, will jon keep theese powers he has? it would certainly help against the final bosses, digicross all the megas into a super mega something! i dunno.
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 45 . 11/1/2015
The description was quite good compared to what some people do, look forward for more chapters!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 44 . 10/11/2015
So Shurimon is Kotemon's new champion level, nice! Yeah this chapter did kinda remind me of Fusion, super curious for the next chapter keep it up!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 43 . 9/17/2015
Piedmont? The keychain thing is kinda of a giveaway, great to see you're finally continuing, keep it up!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 42 . 8/10/2015
Nice job, keep up the great work!
ARKingDesi89 chapter 41 . 5/28/2015
Great job thus far! I really have always loved your work. Keep it up!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 41 . 5/20/2015
Sweet chapter, so Gryzzmon became Callismon, awesome story and keep it up!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 40 . 5/11/2015
Wow, just wow, hope Max can get the gang back together, keep it up!
Roby chapter 38 . 4/25/2015
Is Matadormon is another incarnation of Myotismon? He was the only digimon in the series overly obsessed with the human world. So it wouldn't be surprising. These corrupted crests are making me very sad btw lol