Reviews for Clash for Love
the2016TC chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Beautiful Story. Honestly a story with 5 chapters or less usually(not always) isn't long enough 4 me but this has definitely changed my mind. AWESOlvlE STORY!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
-sniffle- Sad, well written and I'm glad I read it! Poor Mystery, she had a hard life before she was apprenticed to Gaell.
Dindella chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
' That story almost made me cry. *Sniff* It was good! I liked it A LOT! :D
Ileana DuBaer chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Of course I enjoyed it! Wow. I'm not much of an easily emotionally moved type of girl, but... I think something stirred in me while reading. Great, great story. Wow. I'll stop babbling. Thanks for this beautiful story.
Ileana DuBaer chapter 4 . 10/24/2007
Wow, I was so pleasantly surprised to see your update! I'm glad you continued. Mystery's past was a nice twist to the story. I like how you keep things interesting so the story doesn't just fade out and die away in a pool of lameless. The plot is also well planned... I'm off to the next chapter!
fakirhottie chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
*sniffles* i love the .Her master not knowing that she loves him...desprate..hurtfull awhile since i read a nice angst ending well sorta :P
Jgal chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Glad everyone made it out ok. Phew!
actress19 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
aw its so sweet update soon
Chibi Kitty Sorceress chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
yay! you finally reviewed! _ this was a great chapter with fighting in it, but maybe more fluff in the next? keep it up!
Crimson Outcast chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
I like this one. I really wish there were more fanfics that contained pairings between the monsters and people...Perhaps a card coming to live? Oh well. Anyway, you did a great job so far on writing this, and I just can't wait to see the next chapter of the story, let alone the last one. Keep going because I think you're doing very well in writing this. By the way, I like the title, very catchy and creative.
Dittolicous chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
theresa chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
love the story
Jgal chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Ek! What happened? did they survive? don't stop here!

what is it that she never told her master?
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Hey, thanks for the great fanfic. It gives me just the thing that I needed in order to get one of my own stories running. I'm glad that I've read it or otherwise I won't be able to come up with more ideas. I hope that you update this pretty soon.

Maurice A. Nigma
Flaring Emerald chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
Poor Black Magician girl...She just can't die, she just can't! Anyways, awesome fic, one of the best I've read.