Reviews for Plantagenet
Guest in Europe chapter 13 . 1/13
Just stumbled across your story - better late than never!
However, I wish you had made it clear in your description that it is some sort of crossover as I'm struggling with the Lord Darcy stuff and don't feel as engaged with it for that reason, despite it being extremely well-written.
So, I will now love you and leave you, will go and check out what else you have written and say thanks for the story thus far.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 49 . 9/3/2014
An excellent story. A good read all the way through. I can even forgive killing off Robert, with the way all the rest of it went!

Thank you for a great read.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
I do not know the story this is based on, but I may have to look it up. Has been an enjoyable read so far, and I will continue to read to see where it goes!
dreamflower02 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Oh! I LOVE that the other students band together to figure out what's going on in the Chamber. That's brilliant!
dreamflower02 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I'm completely impressed with this chapter, especially Harry's reactions on returning from sea to his new relationships.
dreamflower02 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
A really exciting chapter, I like the Captain-he was astute and firm with his discipline, but he was also compassionate.

The pirates were interesting. Clearly His Slavonic Majesty has somehow gained an interest in Harry!
dreamflower02 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Indeed, a really important major difference!

I love the way you are exploring the differences between the systems of magic!
dreamflower02 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Oh my! There IS more!

I love this interaction between the Hogwarts folks and those of the Plantagenet universe.
dreamflower02 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
This is a wonderful confrontation, but I'm kind of sad knowing that the next chapter is the last.
dreamflower02 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
I really like the procedural nature of thus chapter. It seems very authentic.
dreamflower02 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
YAY! A chapter to catch us up on what,s going on elsewhere!

I love your portrayal of events, and your voice for the characters. Very we'll done!
dreamflower02 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Ah! The memories return more and more.
dreamflower02 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
dreamflower02 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Now we are getting to the plot!

I'm wondering if/when we will see more of Charles' world?
dreamflower02 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Very astute backstory! Bringing Remus and the twins in gives it a more plausible feeling.

I also want to say how clever you been in setting this in the second year by dropping in a few events that readers will recognize rather than having A big info-dump.

It will be interesting to find out if "Charles" has similar magical abilities as Harry.