Reviews for Plantagenet
Kedavra Lumos chapter 49 . 9/3/2014
An excellent story. A good read all the way through. I can even forgive killing off Robert, with the way all the rest of it went!

Thank you for a great read.
Kedavra Lumos chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
I do not know the story this is based on, but I may have to look it up. Has been an enjoyable read so far, and I will continue to read to see where it goes!
dreamflower02 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Oh! I LOVE that the other students band together to figure out what's going on in the Chamber. That's brilliant!
dreamflower02 chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
I'm completely impressed with this chapter, especially Harry's reactions on returning from sea to his new relationships.
dreamflower02 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
A really exciting chapter, I like the Captain-he was astute and firm with his discipline, but he was also compassionate.

The pirates were interesting. Clearly His Slavonic Majesty has somehow gained an interest in Harry!
dreamflower02 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Indeed, a really important major difference!

I love the way you are exploring the differences between the systems of magic!
dreamflower02 chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Oh my! There IS more!

I love this interaction between the Hogwarts folks and those of the Plantagenet universe.
dreamflower02 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
This is a wonderful confrontation, but I'm kind of sad knowing that the next chapter is the last.
dreamflower02 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
I really like the procedural nature of thus chapter. It seems very authentic.
dreamflower02 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
YAY! A chapter to catch us up on what,s going on elsewhere!

I love your portrayal of events, and your voice for the characters. Very we'll done!
dreamflower02 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Ah! The memories return more and more.
dreamflower02 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
dreamflower02 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Now we are getting to the plot!

I'm wondering if/when we will see more of Charles' world?
dreamflower02 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Very astute backstory! Bringing Remus and the twins in gives it a more plausible feeling.

I also want to say how clever you been in setting this in the second year by dropping in a few events that readers will recognize rather than having A big info-dump.

It will be interesting to find out if "Charles" has similar magical abilities as Harry.
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
To find a crossover with The Lord Darcy series is more than I could ever have hoped!