Reviews for Silver Eyes
citirkozik chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
This is my favorite fanfic yet! I read all of your fanfictions except for the next victim (and i'm going to start reading that asap) and this my favorite yet. You right the best fanfics i've ever met.
singerchick31 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Pansy had black hair
singerchick31 chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Couldn't she just transform her underwear into a swim suit?
abby hunt chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
I thought it was a wonderful story. I actually cried once. And I am a very picky reader.I have litteraly of books and I thought it was an amazing piece of literature. I hope I read more great books from you.
CyraAideen chapter 20 . 9/29/2010
What do you mean you're not happy with the story! It was wonderful! I loved it! :)
M.A.P.S-GURL chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
this is an amazing story, im such a sucker for kids...i cried when ginny had to leave thomas, and believe me not much can make me cry, please write a sequel...please

keep writing and never give up
darkwriterff chapter 20 . 12/7/2009
This was an amazing story. Heartbreaking and joyful at the same time. Thank you for posting it
dedi chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Your a very good writer, and your story was fantastic. But i feel the ending was too cheesy, you should make Draco suffer more for what he did to Ginny
maltese-princess chapter 20 . 4/9/2008
heyy dont put yourself down about the ending. I really like how it ended its cute.
maltese-princess chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
heyy nice start to a story i quiet like it, its different from alot of other stories that have been written cant wait to read more
JulyMalfoy15 chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
I love all of you stories, this one made me cry, is wonderfull
lilaya chapter 20 . 9/24/2007
this story was so nice. I loved it. I loved all of the trials and tribulations and general angstness that they have to go through. Draco's still hot as ever!
Magical Me chapter 20 . 6/23/2007
Once again it was a great story. You have such a beautiful way of describing emotions that everytime I read one of your stories it's as if I was part of it too.

I really enjoyed reading this story and I'm up to the next one:p

Xx.. Me
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 20 . 12/22/2006
I'm surprised I never read this story!:o I mean, it sounds SOO darn familiar! Anyway, I do love this story, and I'm sorry about your exams! Although I'm sure they're finished now lol!

Anyway, please make another story!:D

Julie:)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 13 . 12/22/2006
I can't believe Thomas' is a Longbottom! I mean, I was completely shocked! Anyway, on with the rest of the story!:D:)

Julie:)