Reviews for What If They Don't Come Back
julz chapter 6 . 1/13/2005
hi i liked the fic untill the rape started to happen

the world is bad enough without reading about it for "pleasuer" please put a warning in your intro
alexceasar chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
I am really enjoying this fic. I like the plotline and the pairings. Poor Sam, though. Really interested in where you are taking this.
bobthetomato99 chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
Plaese tell me you're still continuing this really excellent story. I think your idea is a unique way to integrate the two shows. Keep up the great work!
General Mac chapter 8 . 12/17/2004
please post some more chapters its very good
DuckieDannie chapter 8 . 12/16/2004
OMG! Evil, evil Loki basa! Have Xander shoot him! Grr...! I'm all for the be-nice-to-Buffy campaign! Bring back B!
cilou chapter 8 . 12/14/2004
really really really great story, I loved it! Can't wait to read more, update soon...

_~
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 8 . 12/13/2004
wow! AWESOEM chapter! Can I post n my web sie with your username and e-mail?

Keep up th egreat work and please updae soon!

PLEASE LET SAM LIVE!
mari chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
Nobody is completly wrong or right in Angelus issue. I mean if Buffy knew that Willow is doing a spell she culd fight harder to bring Angelus down or she would stall it and Angelus wuld won.

The same culd hapen when Xander didn't tell Angelus culd ( yeah I know he didn't but this is what if thing) ower taken Buffy cuz she was depressed and in morning.

What I realy resent Xander in all this because he didn't trust Buffy.

But enaough abut this ... cuz this is one of the best crossovers. And I'm looking foward to mare chapters. And I've have to ask can you update once a weeak? Please!
Brutal2003 chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
Bitch, moan and blame thats all Nimue is doing. Xander did what was right for her and the world to surive.

If he would have told her one of two things would have happened.

1. She would have waited until Willow was done with the spell and the world would have gone to hell.

2. She would have pussy footed around and not only would have Angelus killed her then the world would still go to hell!
goddessa39 chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
I hope you continue this. It is very good. I am a BA shipper, so this is wierd for me to even read this. But it is BA positive, so it's not against my 'religeon.'
zayra chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
this is so great i love it i love it i love it!
Toras chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
ooh fascinating ending to the chapter. That should raise some interesting questions. Such as if she's not a host how can she have goa'uld offspring.. Interesting.

As for the punishment of the Jaffa rapist, he got off way to lightly.

Please don't keep us waiting on the next chapter. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you do next.
CyberAngelOne chapter 8 . 12/11/2004
The only thing I can think to say is please hurry with the next chapter I do not think I can surfive a long wait. Plus this series has been great so far.
CharmedChick chapter 8 . 12/11/2004
o Dun Dun Dun... I love this story so much, I also love Rebuilding. Update both soon please! Joahn
Dirbatua chapter 7 . 12/7/2004
this is good but im confused wether buffy is there or its just nimue and im guessin merdden is daniel
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »