Reviews for What If They Don't Come Back
Lone Wolf chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
First of all, this, like many of the others, is a great chapter. I believe that Sam will not be happy with the method used to save her life (although I have a sneaky suspicion about something being different about "Nimue" and her "children"). However, it seems to me that Buffy's primary goal is to go home.

If I was to take a wild shot in the dark, I would guess that Loki (or another Asguard) kidnapped Buffy, and implanted her with a "modified" goa'uld, one incapable of taking over the host's mind, but giving the host access to the Goa'uld's knowledge, and possibly the physical benefits of a symbiote. By that belief, supposing Nimue's "children" are the same way, Sam could be in for a bit of a surprise when she wakes up, with access to a Goa'uld's knowledge and abilities, yet finding that her mind is her own. Also, I am going to guess that the "chosen" are potential slayers (just as originally suspected), but Nimue's "children" actually awaken the slayer.

Now, this leads to a question: When Sam realizes that Merdden is actually Daniel, and Nimue goes to find out more about her husband from Sam, how will Sam react? I would also imagine that this would answer the question that somewhat haunts Nimue's and Merdden's relationship of why he doesn't like the idea of producing more symbiotes. I can guess what Nimue's first reaction will be (and the disappointment that someone has already taken care of it)

Speaking of Jack, That leaves me with an interesting question. When Sam starts missing her family, will Nimue take her mothership to earth? I mean, I can imagine Jack's face when Sam rings into the back yard, with glowing eyes and the tones of a goa'uld. "Hi, Honey, I'm home." However, another question is coming up now: Are Jack and Buffy related? I mean, Aurora's brown eyes and Jack-like attitude seem to point in that direction.

Okay, I think I've said enough for one night. Hope to see another chapter soon.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
I don't think Sam is going to thank Nimue for saving her life.
zayra chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
i love this story this is fantabulous!
goddessa39 chapter 7 . 11/17/2004
O! I really like this and am eagerly awaiting the next chappie! Can't wait till you continue! BA ALWAYS!
Toras chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
Yet another nice chapter. I can see that there are going to be some interesting repercusions to Carter's rape.

I really can't wait till you start to get to the back story for this. I suspect it will be very fascinating. Keep up the excellent writting, and don't keep us in suspense to long. :)
Toras chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
A fascinating story. It should be interesting to see what happens when Col. O'Niell gets a look at Merdden and realizes that it's Daniel. That is where your going with his character I assume.

Also in regards to this specific chapter I have a feeling that Buffy is likely to be less than pleased with the behavior of the Jaffa abusing Col O'Niell.

I look forward to seeing what you make of this story, you certainly have a fascinating beginning.
Alex chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Another update might be fun.
Dirbatua chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
cool
The Awesome Possum chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Wow, that's so sad. I really hope that Jaffa dies a very slow and painful death. Update soon, please.
Lone Wolf chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
I could be mistaken, but something tells me that Buffy/Nimue is NOT going to be a happy camper when she finds out what that Jaffa just did. I've gotten the impression that Buffy/Nimue isn't really into the whole torture/rape/degradation thing that the other system lords seem to enjoy so much. As such, well, I wouldn't want to be in that Jaffa's boots.
The Awesome Possum chapter 5 . 10/2/2004
Okay, I know it's been a while since you last updated, but what can I say? I'm just slow. Anyway, I really like this story and I really hope that you will continue with it, it is so great.
Iceflame55 chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
I like this one! I hope you're on the verge of a MAJOR update though!
Alex chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
... To perish rather swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night...

Cool enough. You need to update more and fill in a lot more of the blanks before this goes down on the favourites list. As it is, it's looking like Xander's turned into some kind of Rambo-type, which is almost inevitable in stories that centre around him. Do anything you have to to avoid this.
Catlimere chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
I love this story! Xander the Betrayer, the Chosen Ones, Daniel, Sam...this is fabulous and I can't wait to see what happens next. I like the idea of Buffy/Nimue wanting to go home to take out the Council. The thought of Travers' face when he sees Buffy and friends just tickles me. :) I like Daniel's calming influence on Buffy, glad he is able to keep her grounded. I really can't wait until they all meet again and the truth comes out. I really am enjoying both of your Buffy/Stargate crossovers.
Lone Wolf chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Hmm..Looks like Buffy really knows how to hold a grudge, doesn't she? You know, something tells me that an Asguard is somehow involved in this little project. Can't wait to see more.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »