Reviews for What If They Don't Come Back
Jedi Buttercup chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Okay, I'm hooked. The title made me go "meh", but the storyline so far is original and well written. Post more soon!
CyberAngelOne chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Hey I can not wait to see what is going on. Hope to see the next chapter soon
FooBarBaz chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Ah... some questions answered, more raised. This is looking more and more interesting with every chapter. Please keep updating, I for one will be reading.
CharmedChick chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Hey! First, Great Story! Please update soon! I love the just finding out now about Buffy, I have to say, the Buffy/Xander thing was AWESOME!, but i'm just kinda confused cuz i don't watch Stargate that much, i have learned things based on other fanfiction, so I really like how well you describe everything, I pretty much understand what's happening in that area! Joahn
Don Sample chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Okay, not the happy reunion I was hoping for. I suppose Buffy's still pissed off over that "kick his ass" message of Xander's
CyberAngelOne chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Hey I just finish reading this series and I just love how it is going so far and I can not wait to see the next chapter. I think that I figured out what is going on.
Mountain King chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
This has a lot of promise, though I suggest you update faster, or perhaps longer chapters. That way more pople will read it, also why is it an R rating? is something coming up? shall we see.
Alex chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Interesting. The slow start works, but would work better if you updated with greater frequency.
Don Sample chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
So, did Thoth run into an incredibly brassed off Slayer?
Don Sample chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Okay, I'm thinking that flash of light was Thor, or some other Asgard. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
FooBarBaz chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I like it. If you ignore the flash of light, it does very well as a one-shot. With the flash of light, it looks like a very promising start to an interesting story.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Oh this is an excellent beginning, I'm very interested to see where Buffy went, and the bones the police found? Hmm mysteries upon mysteriess (and I sound like a dick when reviewing, I'm very sorry for that) Anyhow I loved it and can you pretty please update soon!
TiffJ chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Great start so far. As a first time fanfiction reader, am intrigued thus far. :o)
Alex chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
More. Please.
JtotheMac chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
There's just something about Buffy/Stargate crossovers that instantly grabs me. I'm definitely hooked, and I can't wait to read the rest
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »