Reviews for What If They Don't Come Back
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
That should be an interesting conversation when Nimue comes back. Espically if she has Sam's daughter with her.
Fate chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
Excellent!

Love the plot twists!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
blue talith chapter 22 . 7/19/2010
Very intriguing, this alliance with Spike! Eager to find out what happens next!
acelly chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
Excellent SG-1/Buffy crossover. I'm dying to see the next bit!
carl chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
Deleting reviews? Awwww... can't take some criticism about your so-called traditional values being barbaric and misogynist? Figures - you traditionalists never could tolerate other points of view. I pity your daughters.
carl chapter 21 . 7/18/2010
Oooh - I like Buffy's plan to take down the Council! This is why I keep reading this fic, despite it being written by someone who insists on sticking to traditions from an age where a woman had no existence other than being part of a man's family - first her father's, then her husband's.

Good scene with Daniel getting his memory back. Bad timing - from Nimue's point of view though! :-)
carl chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
Of all of the random images, the most prominent was a woman in a blue dress that resembled Colonel Samantha O'Neill, except somehow he knew that her name was Captain Doctor. No, that wasn't it either. Samantha O'Neill, Sam O'Neill, O'Neill, Sam. That sounded right, Sam.

Since when do memory loss victims remember later memories first? Those are the first to go. She was born Samantha Carter - she's been Sam Carter much longer than Sam 'O'Neill' - how come she can't remember ever being called Carter?

Get over yourself, you self-loathing traditionalist.
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
Yay! Another chapter! *Does a happy dance* On to the actual review!

First off, I love the characterization - especially Buffy's! Her responses and reactions are as realistic as you're gonna get when you add in vampires and aliens... I love how her character actually has some depth to it. I especially enjoy reading about her reactions to people she used to know.

Yay for Danny getting his memories back! I can't wait to see how this will change the dynamics between him and the other characters - especially Sam and Buffy...

Oh! And a very interesting twist with Janet being a potential... just gets better and better!

And Spike's "Pizza Delivery Guy" ruse would have made me laugh! It's just random enough, it might have worked...

On the other hand, the different parts seem kinda disjointed... the switching back and forth from scene to scene is a little distracting and interrupts the flow of the story some...

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to the next chapter!
carl chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
I do like the weregild idea used here.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
Nice chapter. With a cute bit at the end.
carl chapter 12 . 7/18/2010
so she settled for a dose of O'Neill defiance.

Are you kidding me? That's Carter defiance, not O'Neill defiance. Are you saying she had no defiance of her own before she married Jack?

Jesus Christ, you do like to insult women, don't you? Or if you are a women like your name suggests, you're clearly self-loathing.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
lol. can jaffa get car-sick? j/k...nice chapter.
carl chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
I can't believe you'd do something so barbaric as have a smart, independent woman Sam Carter change her name just because she got married. Are you dumb or just plain stupid? It's a good story, but I'm sick of reading about O'Neill all the time when you're talking about Carter.
Nedy Rahn chapter 22 . 7/18/2010
this was a different buffy. now I guess I will have to read the previous 21 chapters to find out if she is a Goa'uld or a Tok'ra.
eac chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
too bad you don't seem to be updating this, it was just getting interesting.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »