Reviews for NOW WHAT!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 35 . 4/29/2008
I HATE HOJO!(pickles)!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 32 . 4/29/2008
(grumbles,"here we go again") Technically, Hiten's weapon is a Thunder Pike.
Shippo's Ramen chapter 31 . 4/29/2008
DUN DUN DUN! Will Kagome be in danger? Will Inuyasha save her? Will I ever get a life? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z! Oh! Wait. Wrong Anime.
Shippo's Ramen chapter 30 . 4/29/2008
(sigh) Me again. Their names are Hiten and Manten.
Shippo's Ramen chapter 21 . 4/29/2008
Hi. No need to be a critic but it's spelled "Shikon no Tama" Or Jewel of four souls. Aparrently tama means jewel whlie shikon means four souls.
Shippo's Ramen chapter 17 . 4/29/2008
Actually, Kun is for boys while Chan is for girls unless it is used as a nickname. I know because i have a japanese dictonary. In the show souta called inuyasha Nii-san meaning brother.
not criticising playing beta chapter 35 . 7/28/2007
Kaiede, unlocked, wide not wid, iron reaver soul stealer (jap: sankon tetsosou), aura, emberassed, kanna(very close :3) heten, monten, heraikotsu(bone that flies back), scene, Myouga, hojou(haha youre dead and im so happy :singing:lol), great(...sad...), white O-O

palecolor pailBUCKET! XD *died of laughter*, shippou, souta, otherwise, licking,Nezuna, seethed, does not dosee, kikyou, piriceless is one word, listening, Kirara(LR pronounced D mostly actually in jap kee-da-da is pronunciation), loss not los, dodge, purifying, heart BEAT not beet, model ne chan(nee chan boy lol), de ja vue. Not bad and great plot! :3
FallennAngel chapter 35 . 12/9/2006
AWSOMELY AWSOME! plz rite more soon!
oyukfbkrc chapter 35 . 9/16/2006
That was a very good story _ you just need to make the chappys a we bit longer. plz update this story soon _
KrDS chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
okay im still reading this but i must say this story is far better than ur other one! no offense! but u really need to cheak ur spelling its 'higurashi', 'miroku', 'naraku', and other minor spelling mistake but i wont mention those but sense u have 35 chapters i trust ur doing well and getting plenty of reviews!

sayonara!
demonchick1985 chapter 35 . 4/27/2006
i under stand about the hurricanes i was one of the disaster assistance people on FEMA but what about now ? it has been a year and 4 months

any way i love the story
advice chapter 35 . 3/26/2006
hey,

a word of advice... you need to get a BETA to check over your spelling. It's a really good story, but at times I couldn't figure out what you were saying. For example: you wrote elts instead of else, and pulse instead of plus.

Good story though.
ShadowStar666 chapter 35 . 11/22/2005
i like this story. i hope that you update this one again. i like it.

~shadowstar6
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 35 . 6/21/2005
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - hi hi love the story it is so good o no why must i find storys that haveint posted in months plez post dont be dead and my you camputer not be brokin bye

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
iron reaver soul stealer. seriously. IRON REVOIR SOLE STEALER gawd, your constant mispellings are a huge headache.