Reviews for My Deity of Darkness
HatchetChu chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
This chapter is so Legend of Zelda.
starr1095 chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
aw really awsome i loved it there was that awful momment where we all thought sam was dead that was a nice and cruel idea loved the story it was really good iloved it
4k101 chapter 21 . 1/24/2009
pretty good
ssssssspppppppppoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt chapter 21 . 8/16/2004
“I am the locker ghost.
DarkfallenAngelWings chapter 21 . 8/16/2004
Aw! The ending has touched my heart! i just love samxdanny and inuxkag stories! anyways, pls make more! *gives out puppy look*
Sakura Scout chapter 21 . 8/16/2004
Ah ... All's well that ends well! -
cherucaustic chapter 21 . 8/15/2004
i love it your a great author. you should write a sequel.
Sakura Scout chapter 20 . 8/14/2004
*wipes forehead* Whoo ... I was thinking the worst for moment there. Anyhoo, great chapter! -
mrs. granger-weasley chapter 20 . 8/13/2004
love it please update soon!
autumngold chapter 19 . 8/12/2004
Not the big, mean, powerful box ghost? Wait a minute, what am I saying? The box ghost? I didn't know he was bad? Please post again soon! I can't wait for more!
cherucaustic chapter 19 . 8/12/2004
good way 2 and the chapter the box ghost very funny update soon
Danni-2005 chapter 19 . 8/12/2004
The box ghost is dating Disree. Haha. I wish them a very happy eternity. Keep Writing!

.~*Danni-2005*~.
Sakura Scout chapter 19 . 8/12/2004
O.o

... WHAT THE FREAK?

*shakes head* Just get the next chapter out please. -U
autumngold chapter 18 . 8/11/2004
I'm glad that Luna and Tuck are trapped together! Romantic! Will Danny and Sam be ok? I can't wait to read more and hope you update again soon! Please!
Lilia-Lavender chapter 18 . 8/11/2004
Hm... i didn't understand this chapter very well... well it may just be me. PLEASE update!

!